Sins

burndown1

Reaction score
Well I will confess my Sins. Went back to Snowest, Why I don't know. Now i am back here. They Suck. Really suck. Snow and Mud, get used to me.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, it's very slow, and atmosphere just feels blah...... Almost tense over there..........too bad, used to be a regular hangout for me and all my alters too...... Lol

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats an alter?

Double life" redirects here. For other uses, see Double life (disambiguation).
An alter ego (Latin, "the other I") is a second self, a second personality or persona within a person, who is often oblivious to the persona's actions. It was coined in the early nineteenth century when dissociative identity disorder was first described by psychologists.[1] A person with an alter ego is said to lead a double life.

A distinct meaning for alter ego can be found in literary analysis, wherein it describes characters in different works who are psychologically similar, or a fictional character whose behavior, speech or thoughts intentionally represent those of the author. Similarly, alter ego can be applied to the role or persona taken on by an actor.[2]

The characters Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde in Robert Louis Stevenson's thriller Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde represent an exploration of the concept that good and evil exist within one person, constantly at war. Edward Hyde literally represents the doctor's other self, a psychopathic being unrestrained by the conventions of civilized society, who shares a body with the doctor.

Less precisely, alter ego can also refer to the different behaviors any person may display in various situations.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"There are no such things as sins"...... Just memories of a really good time that you didn't want to end or memories of something that you really want to forget! :d:beer:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm Just Say'n.........

Double life" redirects here. For other uses, see Double life (disambiguation).
An alter ego (Latin, "the other I") is a second self, a second personality or persona within a person, who is often oblivious to the persona's actions. It was coined in the early nineteenth century when dissociative identity disorder was first described by psychologists. A person with an alter ego is said to lead a double life.

Summitric at his best - Last Halloween - He was priceless....lol....

burndown1

Reaction score
Ya, it's very slow, and atmosphere just feels blah...... Almost tense over there..........too bad, used to be a regular hangout for me and all my alters too...... Lol

Alters???? Why I, well, Ah ................ I never would have done that. Well now maybe we are back to the Sins.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome back did you bring ..:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom