Silvercup Closure

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just caught wind of this post, here’s a link to the TL Rec club.

Do your part friends.

IMG_9639.jpg

bendy

Reaction score
This kind of thing is getting out of hand! I would really like to know how all of this is going to end? Eventually we will be forced inside. Oh sh!t I forgot... that's the agenda. Stay home and do nothing. Then the Environment will be safe from us. Absolute BS!

bendy

Reaction score
Stay home and play video games I guess?! Hopefully they make a sweet Backcountry Mountain Riding video game with all the "Best Ole" sledding areas you can't physically ride any longer. 🤪

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome, thanks a lot

Word is they will deactivate this road first, close Foggy Day, then keep moving along the mountain range shutting down all the zones

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tina is a pain In Our ass down here. she continues to head her own crusade. someone will mob a small hoe in and undo that work. I’ll find out which contractor is doing the work. She tried this crap in 9 mile (alpine) and I stirred the pot enough so now we have access again.
she was in there 2 yrs ago with her roll of ribbon, I’ll also ask our DM in Kootaney lake office.

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Her name is all over it
Originally they were supposed to leave ATV access if they closed the road. Then they decided not to

Few years ago they were supposed to leave 4x4 access to an internet repeater in the area. Some of the water bars they dug were 10-15 feet deep!

We have a pretty successful pilot project with some collared caribou and staying out of the valley where they are located. CO’s saw zero tracks where the caribou were, last I heard (mid winter), and were very impressed

Top Bottom