Silver Mines

speed800c

Reaction score
Has anybody been in to the silver mines this year? and how was it? Thinking about going on jan 30/09 Friday.

4stroke474

Reaction score
I cant see there being enough snow especially with the wind to get over the notch.I would love to ride there on saturday if someone has a good report.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope the trail in is good & get some fresh pow soon......... I'll be heading in there around the 13th weekend(oops... Valentine's Day ???) maybe after that weekend then !!!:d

RN

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't bother. It basically didn't snow there the whole month of January. We tried again last weekend and didn't even get in. The wind was gusting across the top of the second hill making visibilty go to zero unexpectedley and what little snow there was while cresting was even less than two weeks before.

The trail in, even the Vermont part, is good because there is not enough snow to get bumpy. Never seen it like this.

Unless there is some kind of snow miricle just go to Revy.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to some guys up Silent on Friday Feb. 6th that had been in Silver Mines on the Thursday...they got all the way in, but said not very much snow and extremely wind blown. Silent has much more snow than Silver Mines!

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything concrete, but there was a fatality in the Mines today...

Top Bottom