Silent Pass

prairiepulling

Reaction score
Rode Silent Friday and Saturday and as imdoo'n said it's pounded right out and was socked in so hard to get in very far. Definatley need more snow as there are rocks and such poking out everywhere. Cost a new RMK a bellypan.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jan 4th 2013 Silent Pass, Golden BC: Logging Trucks, Deep Tree Snow, Wind Scalped Hill Tops, and Dead Lay Cougars
IMG_5338.jpg
IMG_5343.jpg
IMG_5348.jpg
IMG_5350.jpg
IMG_5367.jpg
IMG_5370.jpg
IMG_5356.jpg
IMG_5447.jpg

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does the cat look to have come to its demise?

I have seen cat tracks down along the river just after the bridge for quite a few years. Wonder if it is the same fellow.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How does the cat look to have come to its demise?

I have seen cat tracks down along the river just after the bridge for quite a few years. Wonder if it is the same fellow.

It got mixed up with a porcupine, as we saw quils keeping that cat's mouth pinned shut! Starvation must be a bitch!

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Rode silent today. Was pretty good. Tracked up a little but still good. Trail in is good. Logging in evenings to. So call your Km's going up and down.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup parking at the 35km Saturday. Some Donny had his truck and trailer parked in the way so no one else could get turned around. The guys in front of me had to unhook his trailer and move it by hand just to get enough room to turn everyone around. I wish people had a clue when they parked their units to go sledding!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's that fawk everyone else attitude that seems to follow sledding. Silent has been tough on the busier weekends with more and more trailers. It only takes one or two guys to figure they own the place and park like they are the only ones there.

No problem though, lots of other lesser known areas to go.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup parking at the 35km Saturday. Some Donny had his truck and trailer parked in the way so no one else could get turned around. The guys in front of me had to unhook his trailer and move it by hand just to get enough room to turn everyone around. I wish people had a clue when they parked their units to go sledding!

Who's this Donny fellow you speak of?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Yes theyre still logging ..Got a chit ton sitting by the road ready to haul out,be xtra carefull,,road is icy the farther up you go.Best is to have a radio
There still logging? So where are ppl parking these days then? Km 40?

Looking to hit up the "area" this weekend.

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
here a video from me and buddy in silent pass this week end...main area are track out but if you look around there still ton of good snow. and before people ask me yes there few picture not from silent pass...:)

Top Bottom