Silent Pass

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
caution is ok on those roads. pull over and let people pass if you're holding up traffic, like anywhere else

I've gotta agree there. Why do you want an aggressive driver on your a$$ all the way out? You're not doing anyone a favour. Wether you agree with the speed he's travelling or not pull over and let him go by. Natural selection will take care of the rest you can decide if you want to stop to help him when he's planted in the ditch on the next turn, at least he's not planted in the back door of your trailer.

If you were both using radios you could have discussed a safe place to pass and likely wouldn't have to be lipping each other off on an online forum.

Last edited:

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
caution is ok on those roads. pull over and let people pass if you're holding up traffic, like anywhere else
you mean people actually do this???? the last few times I've been to Calgary I see so many people cruising along at 112km/h in the left lane oblivious to what is going on around them.

If you pull onto the shoulder around bc you will send a shower of rocks into someones windshield.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the tree;)

026-2.jpg

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Rode silent yesterday. Kinda cloudy. But good. Foot or so of fresh.
Stayed off the hills. Played in the open areas. Had a great time.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode silent yesterday. Kinda cloudy. But good. Foot or so of fresh.
Stayed off the hills. Played in the open areas. Had a great time.

We were their aswell. Got cloudy on and off, waited it out, everyone left the hill And then the sun came
Out. Last ones on the hill! Woot woot!!

Sent from my mobile telephone

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up on the 21st. Tracks filled in nicely from the weekend slaughter. Lots of fresh to be had. Sun came out. Stay away from avi terrain. CAA special avi bulliten for region continues.

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody ride there this past weekend? Might go on wed

fersch

Reaction score
Any one ride silent pass latly? Coming out there this weekend

hecks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode last tues & wednesday. Pretty pounded out and was +10 at McMurdo Cabin, but such is spring riding !
Still grooming the trail as of Thursday morning when we left, and lots of snow still up top. Slide was the shortcut off the trail (approx km 52 ish) and had slid to the creek.
IMG_1785.jpg
IMG_1769.jpg

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there on the weekend and yes it is getting pounded out. You have to search far & wide for some untouched.

Billy Boy:cool:

Top Bottom