Side by Side

Crow22

Reaction score
I have a tyrex & use it on the farm a lot, easy to get in & out of, check & repair fence, chase cows. The list goes on & on. Never use my brute force or my old dodge truck any more, just the tyrex.
229031_flagca.gif

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a tyrex & use it on the farm a lot, easy to get in & out of, check & repair fence, chase cows. The list goes on & on. Never use my brute force or my old dodge truck any more, just the tyrex.
229031_flagca.gif

Bet your using it out in the mud today:d

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the input. Haven't decided on one yet, might pick up a used one.

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a look at doo's sxs you won't be disapointed lots of goodies

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the input. Haven't decided on one yet, might pick up a used one.

we have a used rhino 660 and sell new as well..plus the arctic cat...you can pick up a new 550 efi prowler with a flat deck for 8800 plus tax.... come and test them out... we have a couple demo 650 prowlers around the 85-9k mark..as well... we are having a big open house on the 11 & 12 of september, next weekend... everythings on sale...

Plus we have the largest atv and sxs inventory in Alberta...over 30 s x s in stock, over 200 atvs in stock!!!

its worth the drive to check it out...

terry

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I have a 2005 Polaris Ranger 6x6 for sale. Great work and play machine. I spent over $2000 this spring on bearings, brakes, rear diff, etc.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a look at doo's sxs you won't be disapointed lots of goodies

Wouldn't want to be getting in and out of the commander doing fencing, too many safety features that won't let you go until every things done up.

Top Bottom