Sick kid needs help.

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I thought I would post this on here to get the word out a bit as everyone on here is pretty helpful. My brothers 3 year old was just diagnosed with leukemia last week, he was a healthy kid and one day last week went into septic shock and almost didn't make it. He is starting the chemo now but the aggressive treatments will last 6 months and both my brother and sister in law wont be able to work. Not trying to give you a sob story but anyone with kids can understand and just trying to get the word out for them. Not sure I am posting this in the right place.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/4f382a-l...m_medium=social&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sob story at all my friend, this is a community of people who are all great folks. This community has come together numerous times and I am always amazed how well we all work together in time of crisis. Thank you for posting and know that we all wish nothing but the best for him and his parents/siblings.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done! This is a good group of people. I can honestly say from experience they always are willing to help out. I hope everything works out well for the little guy. Best of luck and positive thoughts.

Landon

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know exactly what they are goin thru
my boy got lukemia at 4 also (acute lymphoblast lukemia )
was a tough haul for us as we lived in pg then
friends and family carried us thru that cause we had 2 other small kids as well
6 months in childrens hospital and not able to work and another year of monthly flights afterwards
my wife and will be praying for your family keep positive as thats very important

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for helping out and for sharing your stories. Not sure if your an oilers fan but we got Kassian to send Luca a video. Pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8m4N3w0iqM

Class Act right There Folks !!!! and so are all the other people that help this family . May God Bless Luca to a speedy Recovery !

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Done...hope things work out for your family. One of my sisters died of something similar when she was 12 and I was 11...I’m sure the treatments have come a long way in the almost 1/2 decade since her passing.

Top Bottom