Sicamous

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a deadly trip to Sicamous last week. snow was epic. huge shout out to Eagle Valley Lodge and Rene St Onge. this guy can seriously shred!! check out this vid of him DOUBLING my Ontario buddy. not many can have a silky run like this...let alone with a 215lb passenger!!

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics!! Hold onto my steering post for the ride of your life... Been there.. Done that. Rene is great guy and insane rider. Highly recommend eagle valley lodge! Great times!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hard to watch when you realize Rene is a better rider doubling than 90% of us are by ourselves. HaHa. What a treat to see riders like this on the hill.

24V E30

Reaction score
Definitely will be checking out this place, looks awesome. That double video WOW.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely will be checking out this place, looks awesome. That double video WOW.
awesome lodge! hot tub, pool table, dry room for your gear, and a store!

HighonBoost

Reaction score
Great shots shane! Hope to see you guys out again! Ive got some more photos to post in za near future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great shots shane! Hope to see you guys out again! Ive got some more photos to post in za near future

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its Ryan, ya prick! LMAO!

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He's quite the role model, he told one gal i know that women dont belong on the mtn and should be home cooking dinner. Real winner.

Top Bottom