Show off your kids and fur-babies!

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
my old dog Nanook. Shes been gone just over 9 years now. My boy claims he remembers her but he was only 3 months old when the doc put her down due to a tumor. She wouldnt even eat a bite of steak the last couple weeks. RIP Nookie

My year and a half old Aussie Shepherd / Bernese cross is named Nanook. Had her named before we owned her. Always liked the name since Lost Boys.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my old dog Nanook. Shes been gone just over 9 years now. My boy claims he remembers her but he was only 3 months old when the doc put her down due to a tumor. She wouldnt even eat a bite of steak the last couple weeks. RIP Nookie
I could relate. That's a tough battle. My lab who was named Summit passed at 11 years. She beat Cushings disease (Vet college in Saskatoon was blown away by that) but succumbed to a brain tumor. Last few days she would walk in circles and only go left as she lost her sense of direction because of the tumor. Kept using walls to guide her. Sad way to end things.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man they grow fast! 4 months old now weighing in at 35 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love Bassett hounds! Very nice dog. Had one when I was growing up on the farm out by Barrhead and he was a great dog very loyal! But he couldn't out run the bull out in the barn yard, it was Christmas Day that the bull got him. That only added to my hate for cows! I miss him a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even the girls are ready for winter! If it ain't a cat it's a dog lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446851459.343187.jpg

Top Bottom