Show down at Brule?

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who won? Who was the fastest? How did it go?

well the Banshee was running great....a bit rich only hitting 950 on the diggy.....then shee broke lol nothing major just the aftermarket clutch cover i had broke. So i rode the spare OLD R that i had in the trailer for the other 75% of the day. Weather was great sand was wet. Gotta say the Frenchman has one fast shee!!!!!!!!!! But the fastest quad was one of TRXDEANS buddy's it was a kfx 450 with lots of mods and nos.....would have loved to lined up but the shee got sick befor we could :( ALL IN ALL WAS A GREAT DAY AND MET LOTS OF NICE PEEPS.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHAHA that flyingfrenchman and his NOS energy bottle under his plastics!!! The first time I raced him I was quite surprised also. I think he's not telling us some of his mods:beer:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope you guys had a good time! i'm hoping to get my new ride out at Brule the Oct 2nd weekend, we ended up rescheduling for then...should be a whole whack of us.here she is...

Attachments

• hondacrf150r.jpg
    hondacrf150r.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 435

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My mods are as hot as my nitrous bottle Ha! Ha! Ha!. Ok I shaved my head and run Sunoco Purple race gas from Mountain Magic. It run on the edge.:):)

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya that shee of the frenchman was pretty quick! How was packing up in the snow flyingfrenchman? We chickened out and stayed in hinton at a relatives. Seen you guys on the yellowhead comin home. The girlfriends has the cameras but ill try to get a few up soon

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:rant:Sundays ride sucked hard. Was all excited to put some lines on the dunes, but there was so much mud and water on the trail and snow in the trees falling on us that we were soaked. We got to the dunes made a few pulls and machines were running like crap so we went back and loaded up I told my buddy Rob that I wont be doing that again. Oh well at least we had a great day sat. and met lots of great folks. Did you see Captainjacksparrows machine haul, it was like a rubber band, it shot up drag hill like no machine that I've ever seen. Honda310r thats's a great looking banshee, looks better in person and the 250r runs great. Glad to see that you like rippin up them tree shots. Yes that Kawi sure rips. Maybe if the weather is nice in October maybe we can sneak another trip in.:)

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what's up? i just joined the website because of you guy.. this is cool now i can know when the trips to brule is going to be the best! i don't know how everything works on this website yet. just give me time!! are you guys going to the grass drags? hope so that would be cool. i'll be there with my Green KFX 450 with the drm ripper Graffiti Kit. hope to talk to you there.

duner

Reaction score
Did you see Captainjacksparrows machine haul, it was like a rubber band, it shot up drag hill like no machine that I've ever seen.

That's what I heard a few days ago. Honda310 said that a KFX 450 was the fastest, but this guy I talked to, that was there, said that Captjacksparrows KFX 700 was the fastest by a long ways? I've been meaning to ph Captjack & see what he says but haven't had a chance yet.

trx dean

Reaction score
it was all good i must say, except for my crash...lol, well my bike is now apart and gonna be one quick quad for next year. Lets just say look out banshee's, and well my buddy he knows i wanna beat him. so i am gonna do what ever it takes. Am excited thats for sure. Fun times, we'll see ya all next year for lots of Brule fun.:d

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you see Captainjacksparrows machine haul, it was like a rubber band, it shot up drag hill like no machine that I've ever seen.

That's what I heard a few days ago. Honda310 said that a KFX 450 was the fastest, but this guy I talked to, that was there, said that Captjacksparrows KFX 700 was the fastest by a long ways? I've been meaning to ph Captjack & see what he says but haven't had a chance yet.

I pulled in just as the 700 was being pulled back to the staging area so i missed it. Not sure what was wrong but seemed like an early day for them. the green 450 hauled pretty good!

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pulled in just as the 700 was being pulled back to the staging area so i missed it. Not sure what was wrong but seemed like an early day for them. the green 450 hauled pretty good!

I blew a belt and the spare was in my truck and we had drove my buddy's truck up so I was done for the day:( Was fun though and we had a good day up till then.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KFX450 vs. 2 Banshee - From the bottom of the hill
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6egaH95Zox8&feature=player_profilepage[/media]

KFX450 vs. 2 Banshee - From the top of the hill
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Yk2puP1V8&feature=player_profilepage[/media]

LTR 450 vs Banshee vs KFX 450 vs aptor 700
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nQBBIZ5u-w&feature=player_profilepage[/media]

Banshee vs TRX 450 vs LTR 450 vs another Banshee
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HsvlNgG9Xs&feature=player_profilepage[/media]

TRX 450 vs LTR 450 vs Banshee vs Banshee
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wkWi_M5f8Q&feature=player_profilepage[/media]

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to ride brule on my ATC500R 3 wheeler. Then I went south to St.Anthony sand dunes in Idaho. Never been back since.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to some folks and they said the same thing, big hills, lots and lots of sand. Oh ya! choke cherryhill. Well it's OK to go up a big hill, but it's fun to have a challenge to go up hills and have to throttle around trees to get up to the top . I think driving 30 hours to get there and back, I sure hope it's good. Oh well ,I've never been there so I will enjoy Brule dunes till I go, then I'll decide if it's worth driving 30 hours. Going sledding to Revy is far enough. So for now Brule rules and maybe you will come out and play someday, It's nice to see hot machine rippin the hills.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was talking to some folks and they said the same thing, big hills, lots and lots of sand. Oh ya! choke cherryhill. Well it's OK to go up a big hill, but it's fun to have a challenge to go up hills and have to throttle around trees to get up to the top . I think driving 30 hours to get there and back, I sure hope it's good. Oh well ,I've never been there so I will enjoy Brule dunes till I go, then I'll decide if it's worth driving 30 hours. Going sledding to Revy is far enough. So for now Brule rules and maybe you will come out and play someday, It's nice to see hot machine rippin the hills.

Choke cherry hill was huge. I even had to gear down from 3rd to 2nd.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im looking forward to hittin up Brule for the first time this season this weekend, finally our crowd got their chit together and it sounds like its gonna be one helluva turnout, we usually get anywhere between 10-20 for the big annual group trip.. talk about a show down! Can't wait to see how my new bike chews through all that sand

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well whoevers going to Brule this weekend maybe see ya out there! I'm goin up Friday after work, campin in the bush close to the trails that lead down the dunes. Weather suppose to be good!:)

Top Bottom