shout out to klim canada!!!

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just gotta give a big thanks to klim canada for backing up there product sent in a pair of older klim pants that were in good shape but still seemed to get a little wet.. they did there test i guess and sent me back a brand new pair !!!! and it was no longer than a week that i sent mine in that i got the new ones back.. klim rocks i guess there is a reason they are numero 1
thanks klim :d
spencer

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350600054.416253.jpg

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing keeps you dry like Gortex and lets the perspiration escape...keeping you warm and dry!!!Nothing

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nothing keeps you dry like Gortex and lets the perspiration escape...keeping you warm and dry!!!Nothing
There's a reason I went to all motorfist, klim was great first season then they stopped keeping me dry so the dealer gave me a spray to coat them with and that was supposed to make me happy? I'm glad you got treated well but in my experience that's rare, and for the price I'd expect a little more, first season great, second terrible, but I do ride with guys who have 5+ on theirs without complaint so I coulda got a bad set as you did, just really wasn't impressed with the treatment they gave me so I'm all team Motorfist for life;)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the problem was the dealer not klim because I have heard nothing but good things from anyone who has sent gear back to them

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing the problem was the dealer not klim because I have heard nothing but good things from anyone who has sent gear back to them

my dealer said no to my wet klims

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sent a pair of 4 year old gloves, worn right out, with burns on the back. They sent me a pair of new current ones. No charge.won't use anything else but klim.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont deal with the dealers call klim direct its the only way to get things done

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dealers can be tough to deal with when it comes to clothing warranty ..gotta go to the manufacture...Gortex guarantees there stuff so if it leaks im sure Klim gets reimburst from the makers of Gortex.My pants are probably five yrs old and they leak in the seat so i will be sending them in and getting a new pair!!!I don't expect new stuff if it gets ripped open while sledding.I am sure motorfist is great stuff ..alot of guys want to be unique and not have what everyone else has..thats there choice.when i ride home at the end of the day i am exhausted so i enjoy and need to be dry and warm!!!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dealers can be tough to deal with when it comes to clothing warranty ..gotta go to the manufacture...Gortex guarantees there stuff so if it leaks im sure Klim gets reimburst from the makers of Gortex.My pants are probably five yrs old and they leak in the seat so i will be sending them in and getting a new pair!!!I don't expect new stuff if it gets ripped open while sledding.I am sure motorfist is great stuff ..alot of guys want to be unique and not have what everyone else has..thats there choice.when i ride home at the end of the day i am exhausted so i enjoy and need to be dry and warm!!!

I'm probably the only guy you'll ever see wearing shift mx pants from minus 25 to plus 20. Haha.

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats good to know!! I'm gonna have to talk to them about mine, cuz my ass gets wet by the end of the day. and not from the inside iether!!!! LOL.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and it was my gloves the dealer said no warranty on. only 1 season old and soaked by the end of the day. kind of pissed about that. said only a 1 yr warranty. i was, but really there only 4 real months of use....

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am very happy with my Klim gear. Keeps me dry. Klim and Burton is all I wear.

Top Bottom