Shout out to Maui Jim sunglasses

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've owned my first pair of Maui Jim's for well over 17yrs. Perfect fit, awesome lenses, on and on. The frames finally couldn't keep themselves together anymore, so I bought another pair. These have been every bit as good as the last pair. Until last Sunday.
Pulled the car in the garage and had one too many things in my hand, my glasses hanging in my mouth, they slipped out..and I heard that sickening crack as they landed. Sure enough, the lens was done.
I figured I would be buying another pair before I leave on my trip Saturday. Lots of time, to look. A quick peek at the MJ website revealed the repair service they have. Half the price, brand new lenses, might not be done before I go, but they said they will do there best.
Sent them off in the mail last Tuesday, found them on my front step today!
Sure they're expensive, but some things are worth the money, and you can't put a price on after sales service.
BTW, not only did they come back in my original hard case (discontinued), they included a new collapsible with new cloth.
Can't say enough....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow 17yrs! My last pair of Oakleys lasted me 8 years and I thought that was good...

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife swears by oakley we had a rubber strap around a fence and when she went to undo it it flipped around and hit her in the eye the lens cracked from there on in she only wears oakley

Top Bottom