Should Trudeau Just Leave the Emergency’s Act on?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My guess is we haven't seen anything yet, Klaus wants protests shutdown now due to all the other unrest this is causing around the world. I suspect that things are going to be much worse than we think. W E F stands to lose all the progress they have made if people wake up and see what is about to happen. They have to show lethal force for non compliance. I'm sure many will think this an over reaction, and I hope it is...If US truckers get rolling on this its going to be uncontrollable

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or maybe a planned event to solidify his calling of the E act (also known as a false flag)?

Anyone remember hearing about this?

Would be an opportune time for something to happen which then looks bad enough to justify the E act. Anyone else notice all the gun violence ads on tv these days? from the govt of Canada no less. Last i read he had 7 days for the E act to pass senate, would be timely if something happened to convince them.

Just as a heads up, the guns "found at/near coutts" take a good look at the picture. Some oddities that a normal person would not recognize but military, movie and gun owners would. Convenient that it shutdown the border protest they were having problems with no? Why have they not released the names of the those arrested? Just seems very strange is all...

Dont worry, i am a deranged lunatic with no real sense of the real world so its all fine....i hope.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or maybe a planned event to solidify his calling of the E act (also known as a false flag)?

Anyone remember hearing about this?

Would be an opportune time for something to happen which then looks bad enough to justify the E act. Anyone else notice all the gun violence ads on tv these days? from the govt of Canada no less. Last i read he had 7 days for the E act to pass senate, would be timely if something happened to convince them.

Just as a heads up, the guns "found at/near coutts" take a good look at the picture. Some oddities that a normal person would not recognize but military, movie and gun owners would. Convenient that it shutdown the border protest they were having problems with no? Why have they not released the names of the those arrested? Just seems very strange is all...

Dont worry, i am a deranged lunatic with no real sense of the real world so its all fine....i hope.
Your last sentence was correct at least.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta admit this gun stuff seems kind of fishy last few days. The government gun violence ads are suddenly everywhere, 2000 gun theft in ON, the 13 supposed "protesters" caught with guns at Coutts. Just seems odd.
Everything is odd. The last two years has been extremely odd. Grown men hiding behind masks. Letting society mask their children. Letting people die alone. Letting grandma sit in the home alone. All to comply with some story about safety Something is seriously wrong with us. Everything is odd

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20220215_154655_060.jpg
    IMG_20220215_154655_060.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 158

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220215-163241_Facebook.jpg