Shooting in Rocky Mountain House

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Why is there a publication ban on the one that is 18, that is ridiculous. Why are we protecting a criminal. He and the others involved need to face the consequences.

Medler, give Hadley my best, and thank you for keeping us updated. This entire thing pisses me off, he is a good person that wouldn't harm even a fly, he didn't deserve this at all.

Because our feeeuucked up justice system protects him/THEM because there is minors involved.

HADSTER.......Hello. Dude.
WE luv u...........Mann... all the best buddy

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy now......
Paint brush is looking very wet.....

Doesnt take a rock star to goggle that it was 2 minors and one adult (18 Year) ...
We dont smoke insense. I think you mean,,,,,,Burn some sweet grass?????

true, not much info released yet, shouldn't assume, 1 st appearance Dex 21

Blame the minors. Minimum repercussions...

Do you know for a fact that it was folks that you are insinsuating it was????????

They have not released the names and even the adult name has not been released due to a PUBLICATIAN BAN....
If u know more please share.....

Get well my friend..This was utter bullsjip.

true , not much info released as yet, dec 21 first appearance. young lads doing stupid things.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Why is there a publication ban on the one that is 18, that is ridiculous. Why are we protecting a criminal. He and the others involved need to face the consequences.

Medler, give Hadley my best, and thank you for keeping us updated. This entire thing pisses me off, he is a good person that wouldn't harm even a fly, he didn't deserve this at all.

I can’t figure out why there is a ban on his name
Sure as hell shouldn’t be

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

he's likely a direct relative of one or more of the minors, therefore releasing his name would in turn release information about one or more of the minors......

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess I should mention that these punks shot at a bunch of people in rocky that evening So this wasn’t some target hit or crap like that . I camp and hang out with Hadley a lot and I’m fairly mad about this situation to say the least
So anyway keep your eyes and ears open

Stories like this make me wish for the old days when the cops wouldn't be called and people dealt with these scumbags on their own. Done a LOT of stupid chit growing up but never once victimized anyone, damaged anyone's property or stole from anyone. It all started when they took spanking away..

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Still has no vision But it might take time

I talked to him last weekend and he says the pain is getting less but obviously still sore

I will check on the pukes court info and get back to you

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the well wishes it means a lot. I am getting used to only 1 eye more, the pain is minimal now. I still bump into people and things in stores etc. I’m doing fine driving my car and truck, just need to pay more attention now.
One court case is mid November, the others haven’t been set yet. It could be between 1/12 - 2 years to get finalized.

It does suck for sure but I’m trying to see positive things instead of being mad, life is better that way !
It didn’t get into my brain and make me a drooling idiot ( I do that myself with beer).
It didn’t kill me.
They got me instead of someone’s young child.
I got the winter off work. (Only a positive in some ways, not all I guess).
If I don’t want to see something, just put that ****er on my left side ( voila gone).

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good attitude man although I'd probably be bitter. Lol. All the best going forward.

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear you're up and running again...so to speak, I think you're a lot more positive than I would be.

Top Bottom