Sherwood Park News Snowmoblie Complaint

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyone needs to have a voice and be heard!!!

I have also decided to confront the Sherwood Park News Editor and ask why their paper constantly tries to undermine the majority of good snowmobilers. If we put some pressure on them maybe they will start to be less biased in their reporting and more honest obout both sides of the story.................yeah right........that doesn't make news.

I need some lunch. Get cranky when I'm hungry.[/QUOTE]

Cranky is Good!

I could'nt agree more, I had a long discussion with my wife about this "news article" that was submitted by this women. It is funny how the SP news always seems SOOOO eager to print these letters from the "anti" snowmobilers but never seems to represent our side?

We laughed at how she said that the "fast food wrappers" were from us sledders... like we just rode through the Drive though at McDonalds and ripped out to the country after our meal and decided to littler in the ditches???

Funny how someone so unaware of the facts can get a letter "printed" in the news? Why not the truth? Why not print the "Other side of the story"?

Maybe us sledders are just way too quiet???????

OK.. i'm guilty... I live out here and I am way too dang quite.

Who do I write?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the support!

Well, it was published....on the website anyway. An "edited" version of it. A start.

I also sent the letter to the council to bolster the "positive image" campain. Heard back from Roxanne Carr and Cathy Olesen. Both thanking me for the letter and stating they will pass it on to the Parks and Rec Adminsistration. I bleieve that means Mr. Bob Priebe. Whether they actually read it or not is the questions. I know Peter Wlodarczak has come actross as very supportive.

Been feeling a little bitchy lately....probably due to NO SNOW, so I need a cause to fill the time. Look out!!!!

c3burn

Reaction score
Just read the article in the paper. It was edited a bit but the message is the same. Thanks for taking the time and effort. Maybe it will change some of the misconceptions.

Top Bottom