SHE SHREDS MOUNTAIN ADVENTURES! Now open for bookings.

Reaction score
SHE SHREDS IS NOW TAKING BOOKINGS FOR THE REVELSTOKE CLINIC!
Mountain Adventures
WHISTLER CLINIC INFO AND DATE WILL BE SOON ANNOUNCED - same style 2 night, 1 day clinic in a remote cabin. I am also open for private and semi private clinic bookings all winter long in Pemberton/Whistler a.t the convenience of your schedule!

Attachments

• REVELSTOKE_V2.jpg
    REVELSTOKE_V2.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 326

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am thinking this would be an awesome gift for my wife. I hesitate, however, because she's never driven a sled before and can be a little timid. She's in good shape at around 125 lbs and 40 years old. Is this something I should consider for her? I would love to turn her onto the sport...I like hanging w/ her the most anyway.

Reaction score
Would love for you to join Korissa!!!
Boobage - If your worried about her never being on a sled before that is not a problem - I had 5 beginners in my big clinic I did in Whistler last year that had never been on a sled before and absolutely had a ball. But....I would suggest you ask her if she is interested in it. I hate to see someone pushed into the sport when they never were interested in it. Its almost like pushing a kid to do something they don't want to do if thats the case. Its hard to enjoy doing something when you have no interest in it. But, on the other hand if she is interested and curious, I would highly suggest for her to sign up, maybe with a friend of hers who is at the same level as her so they can be stoked together. Email me if you have any other questions! Thank you! info@sheshreds.ca

Last edited:
Top Bottom