Shannon Phillips put in Resignation today

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Shannon Phillips put in her resignation today, good riddance.. :headbanger::humble::th_quad:

Best news of this month, me and her do not see eye to eye, spend time in the legislature fighting with her on on closing all the mountain arrears. We were successful then and they dropped it.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stupid bitch should have not been elected in the first place thanks to college students in Lethbridge
I’d say more like the crew hanging out on the streets (and originated from a bit to the west) that are always looking for a handout…

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are saying she resigned because the two Lethbridge cops that serveilled her weren’t charged. This also opens up a seat for Nenshi

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never liked her, and still don't, but her allegations appear to have merit and it's certainly concerning that 2 police officers can pursue their own investigation of an MLA for what appears to be political motives. Not a good look when ASIRT recommended charges against the officers but the crown didn't prosecute.

Dude… you posted/referred to a CBC article….come on, everyone knows who bias and corrupt they are….

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude… you posted/referred to a CBC article….come on, everyone knows who bias and corrupt they are….

Dude.... how many references do you want? The first being from the Lethbridge Police themselves.

Don't bury your head in the sand like the rest of the fools on here....

"The first investigation involved allegations of improper access of Shannon Phillips’ information on various databases operated by the Lethbridge Police Service. ASIRT determined there were reasonable grounds to believe two officers – one who is no longer employed by LPS – had committed criminal offences by accessing Ms. Phillips data in 2018. The matter was forwarded to the Alberta Crown Prosecution Service, which determined the test for prosecution was not met and the individuals would not be criminally charged."

“(The agency) determined that there were reasonable grounds to believe that two officers had committed criminal offences by accessing Ms. Phillips’ data,” reads the letter, dated May 17.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude.... how many references do you want? The first being from the Lethbridge Police themselves.

Don't bury your head in the sand like the rest of the fools on here....

"The first investigation involved allegations of improper access of Shannon Phillips’ information on various databases operated by the Lethbridge Police Service. ASIRT determined there were reasonable grounds to believe two officers – one who is no longer employed by LPS – had committed criminal offences by accessing Ms. Phillips data in 2018. The matter was forwarded to the Alberta Crown Prosecution Service, which determined the test for prosecution was not met and the individuals would not be criminally charged."

“(The agency) determined that there were reasonable grounds to believe that two officers had committed criminal offences by accessing Ms. Phillips’ data,” reads the letter, dated May 17.

Dude….

I have two uncles and a cousin that are “members”…. I know firsthand about how they operate… the corruption runs deep! There is nothing professional about them. If a crown prosecutor didn’t charge them, there must not have the evidence that was “supposedly” there…

On another note… maybe Phillips should be charged for the stunt she pulled with her and friends buying property in Castle area, but then trying to lock it down with no development.

Better check where your own head is buried…

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She also said she had hurt feelers from all the hate vitriol aimed at her. Fuggin communist deserved every bit
Exactly, and I heard on the local news that it was terrible the way she was treated by the public and that any other job and that kind of animocity would not be tollerated and the worker would be protected from such bullies. And I say, SUCK IT UP Shannon, you knew how it was going in and all other polititians face the same fate when they do not perform adequately. Look at Trudie. He is taking a boat load of criticism and nothing is said about it being wrong or unacceptable. If he was a women I wonder if it would be different? Would there be an outcry for his feelings being hurt?

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She also said she had hurt feelers from all the hate vitriol aimed at her. Fuggin communist deserved every bit
She also got what she wanted for her little cabin out at Westcastle and shutting down back country around there. Real POS she is and that's why she got treated that way and that wont stop now that she quit.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6861.jpeg

Top Bottom