Seeking Riding buddies around Edmonton Area!

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone, just looking for some people to go riding with so i can get to know some people and or good trails or tracks in the area. I ride a 2001 honda 465 stroker, i like trails and big jumps. Anyone interested PM me or post away, thanks! :)

[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/members/slim-albums-quadding-picture1606-img00259.jpg[/media]

Me on the Alsike track near Drayton Valley, AB. Its rarely used and getting grown in :(

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also, a good friend of mine is going to have completed his foam pit for quads or bikes. Anyone crazy enough to be interested let me know. To join or watch. Ladies welcome and encouraged to get us pumped to do wild ch!t haha :)

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So are you from Drayton V or where?

I'm likely getting a quad sometime soon, but I can assure you I will not be getting more than about 2' off the ground.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya im from drayton mb1, but im currently living in St. Albert. What kind of quad are you going to get? i have one for sale if your interested. 2003 ltz400

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet man are there many trails around here???

For the most part, not really. Redwater is about a 45 min drive and offers some wicked sand trails with the odd mudhole. A guy has to drive a little bit to get to the good stuff unless theres some secret riding area hiding underneath me.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the most part, not really. Redwater is about a 45 min drive and offers some wicked sand trails with the odd mudhole. A guy has to drive a little bit to get to the good stuff unless theres some secret riding area hiding underneath me.
haha thats funny, chit man i have no problem driving 45 minutes in the afternoon for a couple hour rip. I mean, all i would be doing otherwise is watching tv or movies until 11pm. laaaammmmmmmmmmme

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, I need to go riding more. Thats my goal for this year, go out and ride. Long Island Lake has some pretty nifty trails too, theres a fairly big sand hill in there somewhere as well.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya man, thats my plan too, i dont care how broke it will make me. I have had the worst winter ever. I made one sledding trip to McBride for a week, and that was it. waste of a 06 m7LE. I need to do some work to it. Like new tunnel, and a primary clutch. :(

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I only got one trip in this year unfortunately. Not that the seasons over with yet, I'm gonna go once I finish school this month. Then I'm probably going to put the sled up for sale and pick up a 2010 M8 sno pro:d

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice man thats sweet. I was lookin at that pimped black limited edition. Very sexy sled. But i think ill keep mine and just keep adding goodies. I think im going to put a CR tunnel on it which will be a nice addition with a boss seat

the Champ

Reaction score
Hey whats up everyone, just looking for some people to go riding with so i can get to know some people and or good trails or tracks in the area. I ride a 2001 honda 465 stroker, i like trails and big jumps. Anyone interested PM me or post away, thanks! :) :(

Hey Slim! I live in Stony Plain and own an '07 Yamaha YZ250F. Could definitely be interested in meeting up for a ride one day! Keep me posted and we'll see what happens!:beerchug:

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will since this is what my quad currently looks like as of today haha

[media]https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/members/slim-albums-quadding-picture4759-pquad3.jpg[/media]

getting it ready for summer!

Top Bottom