Sealed super B's and end dumps

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If any one out in snow and mud land has any trucks looking for work PM me. We have about 35000 tons of contaminate to haul before freeze up.
Only vendors with clean abstracts, all applicable safety tickets and carrying 10 mill liability will be considered.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
If any one out in snow and mud land has any trucks looking for work PM me. We have about 35000 tons of contaminate to haul before freeze up.
Only vendors with clean abstracts, all applicable safety tickets and carrying 10 mill liability will be considered.

10 Million? Seriously, Who is the client? Encana/Cenovus 3mil, CNRL 5Mil

Have never heard of anyone requesting 10 mil??

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's our own policy. Anyone signing a master service contract with us requires 10 mill

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10 mil, what the, the most i ever seen was with Trans Alta. at 6, is it contaminated by gold or what

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quit ridding him.....He is only stating qualifications. You want the job?

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nope i gots a job, i move the dirt, on the oil an gas side, just thought it was a little high....geez someone needs a hug

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the lowdow. 10 mill instantly stops me from getting fifty calls a day from every one in a purple Pete . If you get my drift

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i did a big job like that up in Conklin I have never seen so much contaminted soil before. there was a 100 end dumps up there from all over endmonton. the site ran a 24hr shift hauling. i don't have any end dumps sorry but would be cool to see some pics of the project.:beer:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i did a big job like that up in Conklin I have never seen so much contaminted soil before. there was a 100 end dumps up there from all over endmonton. the site ran a 24hr shift hauling. i don't have any end dumps sorry but would be cool to see some pics of the project.:beer:

LOL - welcome to every day in my world.

Scotts, how many trucks do you think u need and have you considered quad/wagons? I have some guys that I can forward this onto, but don't know about the 10 mil. I think you're going to wind up with Vail or someone from a bigger outfit that will have that coverage, not many owner/ops that will have that kind of insurance. No purple pete's here, must be a northern thing....;)

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey steveO have you been by the west end and seen those piles.if you want swing by ans suck on a couple loads it would be a huge help. Lol

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont normally run end dumps but this would be a fun one to put some #s to. How many load are needed to move per day, daily cost of a single truck per day , how far does the run take . Not looking for answers here

As far as the 10 mil pretty sure you could get a project package through your insurance. We have done this in the past with rig moves. Pretty sure you will end up with a freight broker that will pawn off the loads to who ever is the lowest, and might be the least stress on yourself. You only deal with one person and that person answers to you. You dont take any calls except from one person.

Good look on your search but i think you will still see the purple pete's with the one missing mud flap:rolleyes:

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Clean Harbors

might have what your lookin' for....or not :beer:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In this case we are the load brokers. We run eight of our own trucks and have a couple of full time lease operators. Rates on these jobs are already established as awarded bids. We currently have projects underway for CNR , hazco, genivar, ridgeline and Devon

Top Bottom