Seadoo Insurance

Crash

Reaction score
I purchased a couple used Seadoo's recently and went to insure them through my home policy. They wanted almost $1500/yr due to the liability. These Seadoos are worth ~$10,000 combined. I figure I will be puting maybe 15 hrs/yr on them, which equates to 50/hr to ride! Does anyone know a good insurance company for PWC's?

mtnluvr

Reaction score
I put my river boat through Johnson meier in Vancouver. They had far and away the best premiums. I guess because they do so much marine. Good folks to deal with too!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I purchased a couple used Seadoo's recently and went to insure them through my home policy. They wanted almost $1500/yr due to the liability. These Seadoos are worth ~$10,000 combined. I figure I will be puting maybe 15 hrs/yr on them, which equates to 50/hr to ride! Does anyone know a good insurance company for PWC's?
Welcome to the real world good thing u didn't buy a $70000 jet boat haha

Crash

Reaction score
I think I found a solution. I have to switch all my policies, but it will save me $800 on my seadoo's. Also got me looking at my current policies which weren't adequate and not what I remember signing up for.

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have my sled and boat insured through Drayden. They have good "stand alone" policies for toys. They have several offices through AB, but I use Morinville.

Top Bottom