Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

a9y3ura7.jpg

Yup

These!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk -

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martins south had them on the wall the other day. 100$ though I think they are asking a bit to much for them but I'm not sure what they list for elsewhere

They also had the motts quick clickers which are the best out there

I got the motts clickers from APP last week, and I have a $50 gift card from the Avy seminar at martins. I'll just go there and pick up some scratchers and some oil tomorrow.

Thanks

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have both the TRA Quick adjusters and the Reversible scratchers for sale. The scratchers have the latest park hook that the XM needs due to the t-motion and that fact that the scratchers can fall off the rail. Both items are on our site for $65 each, www.sourceinnovations.ca

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martins south had them on the wall the other day. 100$ though I think they are asking a bit to much for them but I'm not sure what they list for elsewhere

Did the ones at Martins south come with the rail hook/J bolts ?

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Ice Storm scratchers at Martins today and they come with the hooks to hold the scratchers up. Does anyone have pictures of where they drilled the holes for scratchers on a 163" skid ?

Thanks

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Ice Storm scratchers at Martins today and they come with the hooks to hold the scratchers up. Does anyone have pictures of where they drilled the holes for scratchers on a 163" skid ?

Thanks

I like putting them as for forward as possible

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure they are made by RSI. I bought them at trackside in Olds. I think they should work pretty good getting the snow up way out front.

Twacked

Reaction score
Didn't see them on RSIs site or every where else I've looked. Any other ideas on who's they are? Thanks.

Top Bottom