Sag in rear with two sleds on deck?

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Квартиры в ип&

Can someone translate this please???

Translated:

The world's population has been growing steadily every year, that is why the housing problem is still acute for all its inhabitants, including the residents of a small Russian town of Kstovo. Here, as in some other cities of the Russian Federation, the creation of new housing often slows down because of the minimal funding. In such a situation, a great option is fractional part in creation of various properties. Building holding company & # 171; search-to & # 187; today is the only organization in the small town of Kstov, which takes a direct part in the construction of residential buildings. Today holding company & # 171; search-to & # 187; is sharing actively under construction House, flats which are known for their comfortable and modern layout, as well as individual heating. We are well aware that almost all of our fellow citizens do not have enough money to purchase a property, so everyone can get a mortgage for a new apartment.

• Thanks
Reactions: zal

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3/4 T GMC's & fords have a payload of over 3000lbs. Dodge about 600 Lbs less(1500lbs less if its a mega cab).
Any 1/2T is over weight with a deck and 2 sleds and all the gear.
I drove to Revy the other day and saw a few overloaded 1/2T trucks. One clown thought the left lane was made just for him as he drove down the hwy with his headlights and foggs pointed to the sky.
Why is it all the overloaded peeps always have to drive with the fogs on ffs

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bumping this back up.

I'm contemplating Firestone Ride Rite air bags or Timbren's (easy). I don't know much about either and Google hasn't made a clear case for either set up. I have a 2013 F350, with two sleds on the deck the steering is a little light. Will these help that at all? I'm thinking they won't as the weight is still back there regardless of air bags or bumper stops. Also hate that wonderful double bounce when I'm towing the boat and hit a bump. Thoughts?

Thanks

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bumping this back up.

I'm contemplating Firestone Ride Rite air bags or Timbren's (easy). I don't know much about either and Google hasn't made a clear case for either set up. I have a 2013 F350, with two sleds on the deck the steering is a little light. Will these help that at all? I'm thinking they won't as the weight is still back there regardless of air bags or bumper stops. Also hate that wonderful double bounce when I'm towing the boat and hit a bump. Thoughts?

Thanks
Hello, I have a 2012 F250 diesel and I put air bags in as I have a deck with two sleds usually as well also tow a 22 ft surf boat in the summer. My back end used to sag way to much. With sleds on I put it to 30lbs and with the boat 20lbs is lots. With two sleds and 30 lbs it sits level and rides very nice. My two air lines come out at my fuel tank door above the gas cap and then I have a small air compressor behind the back seat right where the cigarette adapter is and this makes it very easy to add air!

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have firestones. They do help with steering. They will handle a lot of weight! Great product!

css

Reaction score
I had firestone bags on my last 4 trucks, after having them on the first truck it was hard to go without them. Just make sure you plum them in so you can fill each bag separately.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks all, bags it is. Like the idea sc800 stated by having them fill from inside the gas cover. Will also make sure they fill seperately

thanks again

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Thanks all, bags it is. Like the idea sc800 stated by having them fill from inside the gas cover. Will also make sure they fill seperately

thanks again
I replaced my license plate screws with the air bag valves. Still a nice clean look.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

2012rzr

Reaction score
Air bags is the way to go I have a 800 rzr in the box of my 2007 F-350 and a 35' toy hauler behind that and the air bags sure help.

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$1 says you are over one of your weight ratings. Probably rear axle.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Air bags is the way to go I have a 800 rzr in the box of my 2007 F-350 and a 35' toy hauler behind that and the air bags sure help.

Bumper pull toyhauler tri axle?

2012rzr

Reaction score
Bumper pull toyhauler tri axle?
Yes it's a bumper pull toy hauler I wish it was a tri axle only a tandem axle. A fifth wheel would be ideal but can't find one that will fit two rzr's.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes it's a bumper pull toy hauler I wish it was a tri axle only a tandem axle. A fifth wheel would be ideal but can't find one that will fit two rzr's.

I had a Raptor tri axle bumper pull I think 33 feet for a year or so. Open design could fit rzr and quad inside.

Sold quad now have tri axle toyhauler.

So you have 1 rzr on truck and 1 in trailer?

2012rzr

Reaction score
Yes that's right the standard 800 goes in the truck(longbox), and the 900S goes in the trailer

Top Bottom