Rv Fuse help please!!!!!!!!

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys out camping an need some help to get me out of a pinch I blew a 32v fuse would it be alright to replace it with a 125 amp fuse as its all I have an will it work thanks

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Fuse blew for a reason. Did you accidentally put too much load on it and it popped? Or was it out of the blue it randomly just went from every day use?

Depends on what happed, if you were just doing every day camping and nothing out of the ordinary, i would say there might be something that grounded out, or is shorting out, might not be the best idea to put a higher amperage fuse in because it's designed to protect from the higher amperage.

If you put something too high of a draw on the system and you popped it, and it was pretty much instant after you plugged it in, i would say it will probably be safe to get you by, but be cautious and aware you have it in there.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big difference from 32v to 125a two different worlds one is voltage and other is amperage or are you asking to replace a 32amp fuse with a 125amp fuse i would be cautious about it

kiertin.young

Reaction score
If the holes line up I would put it in
32 volts could be a 125 amp fuse especially if the holes line up it might be compatible try it. if it blows the fuse again then I guess you have a problem

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to see this 125A fuse. That's a lot of amps.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to see this 125A fuse. That's a lot of amps.

Me too !!
Agree with the above ,one is volts one is amps. Amps is the one you should be concerned with on a 12 v system

Last edited:

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys got it fiqured out thanks it said 32v on the fuse but 30amp on the fuse holder so I put in a 125 amp and it's working so far so good thanks

2010m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A 30Amp fuse was in there for a reason. Putting a 125Amp is NOT a good idea. You are going to burn something down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope he is not the 60 year old guy that burned up in his trailer at a Balzac campground that was on the news this morning...

Top Bottom