Running boards?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a previous post i mentioned my choice were Airframe and they are but i also mentioned the traction screws were holding up well. But after the MM6 ride some of the screws had come loose so i installed the cleats, only one ride since but they held fine. We'll see after a couple more trips.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We have been checking with Skinz on a regular basis to see if there have been any issues with the new traction cleats. Skinz had them on a number of different riders sleds down in the western states for early season testing. So far there have been no issues with the new traction cleats. As for our own experience they have been good, but we only have them on one sled so far and we have not put them through alot of different snow conditions as of yet. Have to wait and see how they do with the really wet and slushy snow that you see when spring riding comes up.

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Skinz Traction Cleats have been working well for us.

So I assume u can use them wear the screws have fallen out on the inner tubes ?? Starting to notice lots of loose screws on the inner tube of my skins so may be needing some

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We removed the traction screws on my wifes Nytro Black and replaced them with the Cleats, worked out really good. Four rivets per cleat so they should not be moving anywhere.

Top Bottom