Ruger SR22

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Ahh the Kriss, very sweet! SumX you have some rad toys in your house.
the Kriss is a loaner from a friend who wants to sell it. I've put a couple hundred rnds threw it and am still on the fence whether or not to buy it. Fun gun but I'm trying to weed out the non practical weapons in my cabinet not add to them.

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
the Kriss is a loaner from a friend who wants to sell it. I've put a couple hundred rnds threw it and am still on the fence whether or not to buy it. Fun gun but I'm trying to weed out the non practical weapons in my cabinet not add to them.

Looks like lots of fun tho.

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cannon pics 2221.jpg my SR

gates559

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Still got a long list of parts I'd like to get for it, but I'm trying to keep it from becoming to big of a money pit. After all it is just a 22. The fore grip is supposed to be a Viking Tactical, but I ended up getting a knock off. Still a nice quality aluminum piece but I'm 100% sure its for a airsoft gun.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Money pit is right It doesn't take long too add up .I'm probably close too $800 already.

tipper

Reaction score
My little 10/22 takedown is one of my favorite guns. I have some jamming issues with the butler creek 25 round mag but the factory ruger 10 rotary works flawless.

Top Bottom