RSI throttle

Mostlyasian

Reaction score
Got a heated RSI billet and just about finished putting it in and I can't find the proper wire for the heater plug. Anyone have any experience with these?

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a heated RSI billet and just about finished putting it in and I can't find the proper wire for the heater plug. Anyone have any experience with these?
I have one on mine that I installed last year, there was instructions but will have a look at it and post up.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 296

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh cool... is it heated? i have a service manual for the rmk pro and the dragon as well would that help?. all the wiring diagrams are in there.

wondering if its heated cus snow builds up and is a pain in the butt sometimes

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It plugs into the extra plug at the back of the head light.

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh cool... is it heated? i have a service manual for the rmk pro and the dragon as well would that help?. all the wiring diagrams are in there.

wondering if its heated cus snow builds up and is a pain in the butt sometimes
Yes it is heated, no more sticky throttle. Used it all last season, no issues with freeze up.

Mostlyasian

Reaction score
Thanks d8grandpa never thought to look in between the headlights didn't say anything in the directions I received you're a life saver.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
I am installing one today. It says to replace the fuse with the supplied one and it is located near the left shock tower. I don't see a fuse there or in the bag wit the connector cluster. Sled in question is a 13 Pro. Any help would be appreciated.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fuse will be in the Velcro bag next to the oil bottle. There is a piece that looks like it could be a plug with a cap on it. You just remove the cap and the fuse is in there.

Top Bottom