room jan 23th

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming to valemount next weekend, anyone know of a place with a room left for saturday night? Haven't had any luck yet.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured so, that is the backup plan. Just been to Mcbride twice this year already, would like to get back to vale once this year, and from the sounds of it vale is going to have a lot better snow conditions.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there's rooms in Mcbride!!

Good one, Ill remember to repay the favor when someone asked about shops in Mcbride...........:d

Ive only phoned one place for you, but the Alpine Inn has rooms available next saturday. Its beside the Great Escape Restaurant and the Loose Moose
I would imagine the Canadian and Premier have space as well

Check our sponor listings on our website for links to their webpages

People are saying this is the best conditions we have had in years and there is a favorable forecast for continued snowfall !

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up, booked a premier. Not sure how many places my buddy phoned but he said everywhere was booked solid. O well it's all booked now :beer:

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good one, Ill remember to repay the favor when someone asked about shops in Mcbride...........:d

Ive only phoned one place for you, but the Alpine Inn has rooms available next saturday. Its beside the Great Escape Restaurant and the Loose Moose
I would imagine the Canadian and Premier have space as well

Check our sponor listings on our website for links to their webpages

People are saying this is the best conditions we have had in years and there is a favorable forecast for continued snowfall !

Mcbride poaching! things must not be so good there!

Top Bottom