Rolling HIlls

lightweight

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Sat good base not too many sled tracks no fresh snow but still great riding. wranglers cabin had great base very tracked, pipe line as usual very rough,.lots of land mines but rideable . The area now needs a major dump 3 feet plus to cover most of the hazards. JUST ONE NOTE THER ARE SOME VERY LARGE BOULDERS ON THE PIPELINE THAT WILL NOT BE COVERED MOST OF THEM ARE DOWN THE CENTER :d

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with the report...was there saturday as well with a group...lots of landmines. Hope to get some snow in the forecast before next weekend...will be much more tempting to ride hard when the stumps and rocks are hidden......

swabby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also rode there sat. and landmine central , i regret going in there its to early a arms took a beating you simply cant see the crap under the snow , did you see the 2 trashed yamys and 2 blown xps. out there big$$, flathead is definitly better in my opinion lots of good play areas to:d

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also rode there sat. and landmine central , i regret going in there its to early a arms took a beating you simply cant see the crap under the snow , did you see the 2 trashed yamys and 2 blown xps. out there big$$, flathead is definitly better in my opinion lots of good play areas to:d

We ran into the guys heading up to the notch to fix there sleds.They had a lot of parts and tools for there repair hope it worked out for them.

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
missed all the blown up sleds . what the scoup and the break downs:confused:
The guys we seen had 2 yamaha 1 was a apex hit big rock and knocked oil pan off 1 and not sure about the other one but seemed to have hit a big rock to i think. Did`nt see or hear about the doo`s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom