Ripped seat - needs tlc

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a seat from a 2003 Vertical escape I need to get repaired....few stiches come out between the pieces on the top and a few tears on the tabs that button to the tunnel - any suggestions on who to try in the Edmonton area?

Thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Have a seat from a 2003 Vertical escape I need to get repaired....few stiches come out between the pieces on the top and a few tears on the tabs that button to the tunnel - any suggestions on who to try in the Edmonton area?

Thanks

GO SEE MY BUDDY, VOLKER ERBAN @ 5204 - 92 AVENUE, EDMONTON.... 440-4538 .......... HE HAS DONE MANY SEAT FOR ME AND A FEW FOR OTHER MEMBERS ON THIS SITE.... VERY REASONABLE PRICE AND TOP QUALITY WORK.... TELL HIM RIC SENT YOU(WITH THE YAMAHA MIDNITE VENTURE MOTORBIKE), FROM SHERWOOD PARK CERTIGARD. LET US KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GO SEE MY BUDDY, VOLKER ERBAN @ 5204 - 92 AVENUE, EDMONTON.... 440-4538 .......... HE HAS DONE MANY SEAT FOR ME AND A FEW FOR OTHER MEMBERS ON THIS SITE.... VERY REASONABLE PRICE AND TOP QUALITY WORK.... TELL HIM RIC SENT YOU(WITH THE YAMAHA MIDNITE VENTURE MOTORBIKE), FROM SHERWOOD PARK CERTIGARD. LET US KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT.... YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!

I second Ric suggestion did an awsome job on my 98 summit seat:D

Top Bottom