riding golden jan 15-16

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i have been on vacation for the last month and will be back in alberta on the 11th and need some riding partners for the weekend i just got my new to me sled home the night before i left so i am looking to get it out and rip it up

Reaction score
well i have been on vacation for the last month and will be back in alberta on the 11th and need some riding partners for the weekend i just got my new to me sled home the night before i left so i am looking to get it out and rip it up
I am looking to head out probably with one other guy on thursday and ride friday/saturday at golden if you need riding partners. Where do you prefer to ride-Silent/hope/quartz?

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking to head out probably with one other guy on thursday and ride friday/saturday at golden if you need riding partners. Where do you prefer to ride-Silent/hope/quartz?

Anywhere at all. Haven't been to silent before just where ever you guys decide to go if you don't mind me taging along would be great

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone els going to golden this weekend riding

I might be up for jumping on with you and heading to Golden, I just have some other weekend plans I may put off. I've been to Silent once, Quartz a few times. When you leaving and when you coming back?

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be up for jumping on with you and heading to Golden, I just have some other weekend plans I may put off. I've been to Silent once, Quartz a few times. When you leaving and when you coming back?

I will be there sunday at Quartz doing the Skidoo demoride at 9am and taking my sled to finish off the day do you want to team up
Rich

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be leaving sat early morning and coming back sat/sun depending on who I meet up with and what everyone els wants to do pm me and we can meet up

snowgood

Reaction score
Looking to go for a day ride>pm me if you want to hook up,my riding days are #Golden sounds great:d

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
id like to get out for a day ride.. i can get my self there or take another sled on the deck, i live in cochrane so its easy to meet up at the petro or in town.. either friday or saturday

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there sunday at Quartz doing the Skidoo demoride at 9am and taking my sled to finish off the day do you want to team up
Rich

If I'm there Sunday I'll definetely meet up with you, right now I'm trying to find out how long and with who I'm riding with. Get back to you tomorrow for sure.

Top Bottom