Ride with Chris Brown clinic

terrastar

Reaction score
This was a happening; great teacher, great people, great location. Chris made sure we were all taking our abilities to new highs! If the opportunity presents itself again...Yes I am there! Happy trails everyone! Some pics of Chris laying out expertise while we enjoy.
GHD_3419_2.jpg GHD_3422_2.jpg GHD_3423_2.jpg GHD_3424_2.jpg GHD_3425_2.jpg GHD_3444_2.jpg GHD_3453_2.jpg GHD_3466.jpg GHD_3473_2.jpg

acres

Reaction score
Hey SledMamma!

Taking over the hubby's account to reply! The photos were awesome and so was having another lady around. I'm usually the only girl on our trips so it was great to be able to have that on this trip. Especially being able to watch you ride! If I can get to your skill level, I will be stoked! The old XP has now been relegated to back up status and I will be riding the Assault from now on. Chris even got me e-start for Valentine's Day :) Yea!! Hopefully it comes in before our next trip...

My knee is feeling much better. Swelling is down substantially so I should be able to get back at workouts and riding soon. Too bad no one saw how I tweaked it...I was pulling the best uphill side hill I've ever done and came across the other side of the slope and got ejected by someone else's trench. Serves me right for not setting the extension stops on the knee brace! That will get resolved this weekend.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on if the March ride will work for me and if you are free at the end of the month we will be back in McBride!

Jess

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You did fine on the weekend. My knee didn't swell up until sunday night. It was fawking huge till about Wednesday. We definitely have to ride again with you guys. :beer:

Top Bottom