Richardson Backcountry

GeoRZR

Reaction score
Made a quick dash to the staging area at the gate to the Fort Chipewyan winter road. Road and staging area is 100%. Dry without ruts. Only saw the odd small patch of snow along the way. Saw some very recent quad tracks past the gate.

sparky660

Reaction score
Hey geo have you been to six lakes? I am looking for the garmin track for a buddy of mine that is doing a trip up there and he was asking me if I had the trail for him to load into his GPS. I had the track saved at one time as we did the ride into six lakes about 5 years ago but can't find it.

GeoRZR

Reaction score
Hey geo have you been to six lakes? I am looking for the garmin track for a buddy of mine that is doing a trip up there and he was asking me if I had the trail for him to load into his GPS. I had the track saved at one time as we did the ride into six lakes about 5 years ago but can't find it.

I haven't made it past the new staging area. I have pdf's of someones track log if that helps, send me a PM

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went up to six lakes a couples days ago, about 20km after the fire bag bridge there is a lot of water. We had to cross about 100ft of water about 2ft to get up there. after that it is all good. just a warning if your headed up to bring rubber boots.

Top Bottom