Rhinos with the back seat

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can those of you out there that have installed the back seat into the rhino give a little feed back as to how they work ? what does the machine handle like ? Do you like them ? Pros / Cons (already no the cons no storage)
looking at getting one for the family but want to make sure

Thanks

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
can those of you out there that have installed the back seat into the rhino give a little feed back as to how they work ? What does the machine handle like ? Do you like them ? Pros / cons (already no the cons no storage)

thanks

i've seen many of them down in mexico, that are street legal there. Several of them had cool trunks that hung off the back for extra storage..... Seats and everything all fit nicely inside the rollcage, and cool boat like speakers hanging from the roll cage. I posted some pics of them several years ago, and i'll try and find them again for ya..........

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my rollcage,seat and harness from a guy in Calgary for 1800 bucks.Which is a awsome deal and it handles really well.This is the wife's toy so it has to be easy for here to handle since she is so small.I will post some pictures later.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got my rollcage,seat and harness from a guy in Calgary for 1800 bucks.Which is a awsome deal and it handles really well.This is the wife's toy so it has to be easy for here to handle since she is so small.I will post some pictures later.

IMO, unless its a FULL replacement cage with rear extension, 42" rear bench and crow harness's, its not that great of a deal.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here it is

Attachments

• rhino 075.jpg
    rhino 075.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 46

Doo Virgin

Reaction score
Heres mine and It handles great, no problems at all. Also its for sale as well(just the rear roll cage with 42" bench seat and crow harnesses. PM me if your interested.

Attachments

• rhino.jpg
    rhino.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 42
  • rhino3.jpg
    rhino3.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 40

durion

Reaction score
Got a bench seat in my 09 Rhino SE with full roll cage, the kids love it back there. I have even had the wife back there once to see what it was like. It is a little bouncy but how fast are you really going to go with Children in the back. It handles very well. Now the kicker is, if you put older teens in there or adults if you take a grade pretty step it will feel if not tip back off balance with the extra weight. But my kids are 4 and 6 and I feel they are completly safe. Hope it help ya. Good luck.

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the roll cage ,seat and harness from a guy in Calgary for 1800.00.But the guys from Alpine Motorsports in Salmon Arm pick it up for me.The rims are 12" and the tires are 26" Swamp Foxes

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank,s Koby.It Jodi,s new toy.She all ready put more miles on this thing in one season than her quad in 4 seasons.If you know anyone looking for a good quad let me know

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
07 650I 815KM,26" Mudlites & ITP rims, Muzzy exhaust,Moose chip,Dyno Jet Jet kit and snorkels.6700 buck$

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can those of you out there that have installed the back seat into the rhino give a little feed back as to how they work ? what does the machine handle like ? Do you like them ? Pros / Cons (already no the cons no storage)

Thanks

I bought my rhino for that exact reason and the whole family loves it! The back seat is great if you are small/children but I would hate to be in the back!:rolleyes:

Top Bottom