Revy Riding Conditions??

wheasel

Reaction score
hey powder puff do you have any pictures of the new cabin with 15 feet of snow. how many steps are showing on the stairs. clifford, pylon, george and randy will be there on the 22 of dec. I sure hope santa shows up. Thanks for the info

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Hey Powder Puff. The old boys can't seem to read the date year and time of this post. :confused::)It would be nice if their was that much snow already. Not sure wait these guys are smoking when i am not around, But i may need to get some off that Sh_t.:d

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha I was about to start calling my buddies to change this weekends destination. too funny

steel town

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was this deep on the weekend, quit your job, sell your house and get there asap, and bring your shovel. I had more shovel stucks 2 days this weekend that all last year combined, which was 900 miles on my odometer.

Attachments

• Revy dec 11-12 013.jpg
    Revy dec 11-12 013.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 380
  • Revy dec 11-12 015.jpg
    Revy dec 11-12 015.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 375

foothills m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was this deep on the weekend, quit your job, sell your house and get there asap, and bring your shovel. I had more shovel stucks 2 days this weekend that all last year combined, which was 900 miles on my odometer.

I seen that sled last week sure did`nt look like that lololol good on ya :beer:

Top Bottom