Revy Riding Conditions??

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ANYONE KNOW THE CONDITIONS IN REVY RIGHT NOW???:confused: HEADING THERE THIS WEEKEND, AND SEE BY THE WEATHER CHANNEL THERE'S SUPPOSED TO BE LITE RAIN ALL WEEK(SHOULD EQUATE TO SNOW IN THE UPPER AREAS??):cool:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
I was up on Sat. 1 ft. of fresh, it snowed down in town Sun. and Mon. and temps are cooler again. Be careful there was a lot of sloughing going on. Those weather reports are very rarely true in this area. :rolleyes: Have a safe trip.
The Revy snowmobile clubs poker rally is on Sat. Feb. 17 at Boulder.

http://www.sledrevelstoke.com/

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hi Powder Puff

Thanks For The Reply, And Keep Us Updated.... We May Doo Revy On The Way To Sicamous(we Have A House There, That A Good Friend Gave Us The Keys To). We Leave Friday Very Early Am, So Updates Till Then Would Be Appreciated. Thanks Again:d

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric, Im heading there late wednesday night, look for a orange M7, orange windsheild and orange simmons skies, pretty much cant miss me, maybe see you there!

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey linkz

Summitric, Im heading there late wednesday night, look for a orange M7, orange windsheild and orange simmons skies, pretty much cant miss me, maybe see you there!

are you staying in sicamous, and how long will you be out there?? will be there for 1/2 day ride friday, and riding sat and sun and heading back and taking in silent pass in golden on monday and heading back that nite...... we will be with Ron and his Snow&Mud trailer and we'll have my big white f350 with a white 4 place trailer.... we're staying at 6km point just south of sicamous. :D

• Staff

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You Go Girl!!!

Atta Girl Powderpuff.... You Keep 'em Comin'......... Cause, We're Cumming.......... Yahhooooo, Be There Soon!!!
FROM ONE OF THE OLDEST MEMBERS, WITH SOME OF THE MOST POSTS, AND STILL A "NON-MODERATOR" POSITION!!!???

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you staying in sicamous, and how long will you be out there?? will be there for 1/2 day ride friday, and riding sat and sun and heading back and taking in silent pass in golden on monday and heading back that nite...... we will be with Ron and his Snow&Mud trailer and we'll have my big white f350 with a white 4 place trailer.... we're staying at 6km point just south of sicamous. :D

Not in sicamous, staying at the Peaks lodge, planned on staying in Revy until Monday when we leave in the a.m. but if conditions are terrible we thought about sicamous aswell. We're in a silver F350 crew with just a two place aluminum V nose trailer with slush guards, Im sure Ill spot u guys in that big rig set up u got goin' on. Is that Ron Knight you're with, just wondering cause my step father knows him, Garry Grahn, we gave up are room in McBride earlier this year to him. Leaving at 5:00 a.m. tomorrow Anyways maybe we'll meet.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Linkz

Yup, We're Going With Ron And Leaving About 3:00am.......... Taking 2 Trucks And 2 4place Enclosed Trailers..... Can't Wait.:d :d Heard Conditions Are Gonna Be Awesome, Hopefully The Clouds Lift, Or We Bust Through Them. We'll Be Keeping Our Eyes Our For That "loud" Colored Cat Of Yours!!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Boulder today, lots of snow but by the end of the day it was all tracked. We found a little bowl that we weren't sure if we could get out, my buddy got stuck going down hill, when i got off to help him snow was up to my waist!! There's a poker rally there tomorrow so we wont be going there. I think we will try Sale Mountain, supposed to snow a couple inches tomorrow. Ill post again tomorrow in the evening

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got back from Revy today (a day early). Went to Eagles pass, tried to unload my buddys sled and it wouldnt run (summitric, i seen you were there) so after 2 hrs of tinkering we decided to leave, went to get our trail pass money back and she was gone, lost $30, our hotel didnt give back one nights fee as i had pre-paid for the hole weekend, lost $105 there. On the way home i hit a deer and it destroyed my grill, and after all that, when we got home my buddys sled started and ran great. Also, yesterday i lost my sled key, luckily someone turned it in to the front office. A very comical weekend indeed, but honestly, the riding was all worth it!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Too bad about the weekend. You are correct, summitric and myself were there along with cat900, rooster and rknight111. Snow was great in Eagles but we had snow all day long so we played in the trees most of the day. The snow we found was awesome. The trip out was a bit wild when it went from snow to whiteout conditions.

Here is a shot of Rooster doing a jump....did I say awesome snow?

Got back from Revy today (a day early). Went to Eagles pass, tried to unload my buddys sled and it wouldnt run (summitric, i seen you were there) so after 2 hrs of tinkering we decided to leave, went to get our trail pass money back and she was gone, lost $30, our hotel didnt give back one nights fee as i had pre-paid for the hole weekend, lost $105 there. On the way home i hit a deer and it destroyed my grill, and after all that, when we got home my buddys sled started and ran great. Also, yesterday i lost my sled key, luckily someone turned it in to the front office. A very comical weekend indeed, but honestly, the riding was all worth it!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5918.jpg
    IMG_5918.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 446

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Linkz

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT ALL YOUR LITTLE TROUBLES, BUT I THINK YOU GOTTA AGREE, EVEN A BAD DAY SLEDDIN' IS STILL BETTER THAN BEING AT WORK, RIGHT?? LINKZ YOU SHOULDA COME OVER AND SAID HI!! I COULDA SHOWN OFF MY DUCTTAPE JOB ON THE FRONTEND OF MY LITTLE 1000RT(SMALL INCIDENT --- I'M SURE THE PICTURES WILL SURFACE SOON). WE HAD SEVERAL LITTLE COMICAL INCIDENTS'S TOO, BUT WHAT A GREAT LONG WEEKEND.:D :D

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Summitric,
Sorry, i meant i saw your truck and trailer in the parking lot, you guys had already left, if u were still there i absolutely would have come and said Hi. And yes, a bad day sledding is 110% better than a good day at work!!

Sledbunnyracing,
I had visability problems all weekend except for A little while on Friday in Boulder, but still, had a great time, sounds like u did too.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hi Powderpuff

JUST A QUESTION..... HOW MANY FEET OF SNOW IS AVERAGE AT BOULDER??:confused: GOOD TO HEAR THE CONDITIONS ARE "AWESOME". AND WISH WE WOULDA HAD THE SUN WHEN WE WERE JUST OUT THERE.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
11 ft. is an average yr. but this is no average yr. for sure. The average snowfall here is 40=60 ft. We are situated in a Mtn. rainforest.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
15 ft. of snow now at Boulder cabin, and we have been getting a bit of fresh each night and then the sun shines during the day . Went up Tues. 6 inches of fresh.
Full moon ride this Sat. night Mar. 3 Boulder. Dinner around 6:30 :BBQ: then we go for a ride.

Top Bottom