Retallack Avy......BIG SUCKER

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seen this video somebody posted on Facebook. this area is about 20 mins west of kaslo bc....stay safe our there!!!![YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24frHA7SSdM[/YT]

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that is insane that right there is why i'm going in to try and get all my blasting tickets and hopefully get on with a group like that to set cool stuff like that off and be able to see it before anyone rides it and gets hurt or killed in it

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow that is insane that right there is why i'm going in to try and get all my blasting tickets and hopefully get on with a group like that to set cool stuff like that off and be able to see it before anyone rides it and gets hurt or killed in it

everheardofpunctuation???itmakesitaloteasiertounderstandwhatyouwrite:rolleyes:

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were they going to cat-track ski that area? One would think seeing something like that would make one reconsider that activity there.

no, they were skiing the other side of the ridge...these guides are up there everyday, see it all happen. they know that snowpack like you know your right hand. the cat at the top was pushing some snow over the side cause they knew it was gonna slide. just not that big....

hippiekiller

Reaction score
That was a cat push from the top...they meant to set it off but not to that extent:eek: 3m snowpack to ground...now they probably wont ski that at all this season...
That's Blue Ridge/Whitewater basin on the right, good times in there!

Top Bottom