Renshaw Grooming Over For the Season!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Due to very poor conditions on the lower part of Renshaw and continued warm temps Hotrod will no longer be grooming the trail. El-Jay grooming would like to thank all the sledders for supporting the community of McBride, the snowmobile club and trail system! Thanks everyone. See you next season.

SkunkApe

Reaction score
Still able to get up I'd imagine .... Any kind of details would be great . A bit of mud rocks and water never hurt a poo lol.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of snow up top for sure. no snow on the trail from the parking lot to 3/4 km. then it is ice to about 4.5 and then snow to 11 and lots of snow from there to the top. hope to get out today and check for myself the trail conditions.
just wondering how many peeps are coming in the next 2 weeks, see if it is worthwhile plowing the lot at 2 km. this is $$ not recovererable as there is not a trail user fee in effect.
Belle and Lucille are still riding from the parking lots. logging is done on belle for now.

Last edited:

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you can still use the trail if you like, thats until the gate is closed and i don't know when that will happen, Barry might have that info! Or go up the back way! Higgins.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the gate will stay open untill the trucks start to go past the parking lot at 2 km. as soon as that happens it will be locked as the bridge at 15 and 18 are not to have any truck traffic on them untill we replace them both.(this summer)

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode renshaw yeasterday. trail is brutal..mud from parking lot to km 3/4 like bbtoy said. its a long ride and super rough. plenty of snow up top though! still worth the trip.

Powder hound

Reaction score
There will be four of us coming to ride this weekend, we will be riding Belle. Are they still grooming Belle and Lucille or is grooming completely done for the season?

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Belle is also finished, i rode Belle trail last weekend and it wasn't bad at all. If anything stay to the left, no one hardly ever takes the original trail up. It's always in good shape and all the off trails leading to the Burnout and Meadows are there.

albertaguy

Reaction score
Four of us coming out Thurs night to ride 3 days......gonna hit Renshaw and Luceille.....i've rode 3 foot moguals for years so no point stoping now!!!! loll

niloc99

Reaction score
Rode Belle on Sat April 14, trail was in great shape and conditions were nice up top. Had a great year of riding in Mcbride this year. Would like to thank all the folks in Mcbride for making that possible. A class act from a classy town keep up the good work!

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I think we have a great valley here in McBride, with many wonderful people that make it a very nice place to live. thanks Leona

At Home B&B
400 Mountainview Rd
McBride, BC
V0J 2E0
250 569 2366

Top Bottom