Renegade backcountry

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new 800 backcountry x model and I am pretty impressed with the power and ride of the suspension. Ski doo finally has a good motor. Cant wakt to get my xm on tuesday. This thing is so smoothe and responsive I can't wait to get some more snow and really test it out. I did race my brothers f800 last night. Its a 2013 and he pulled on it a little going across the lake but that's to be expected. Cats have always beat the doo in races. But it was so close it really diddnt count as a loss. Bring on the local snow.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, according to the post and your signature you have like 6 sleds, none more than 4 years old?

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some would call that "livin the dream" lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A long time ago I made up my mind to not have kids just toys. So yes I do have many sleds. Quads. Rzr ect. I am also fortunate enough to ride often.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a new 800 backcountry x model and I am pretty impressed with the power and ride of the suspension. Ski doo finally has a good motor. Cant wakt to get my xm on tuesday. This thing is so smoothe and responsive I can't wait to get some more snow and really test it out. I did race my brothers f800 last night. Its a 2013 and he pulled on it a little going across the lake but that's to be expected. Cats have always beat the doo in races. But it was so close it really diddnt count as a loss. Bring on the local snow.

Heeeeeeeey.......wait a minute! Didn't you just sell a new 2013 Pro? Gotta be a story there you'd like to share with us fellow Doo laiders? Lol.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your missin out if you NEVER want kids....

But your choice of course and not knocking ya but, how old are ya if ya dont mind me asking?

sorry but I couldnt personally imagine life without my kids.....to each their own :)

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A long time ago I made up my mind to not have kids just toys. So yes I do have many sleds. Quads. Rzr ect. I am also fortunate enough to ride often.

That you have had many a toy and you have never been brand favourite, you ride what works or try and test what doesn't.I decided to have kids so I just listen to your advise instead buying do nothing gadgets and everything has worked out fine so I hope the new Doo's work better than the Pro or it's back to your roots brother the Cat !

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your missin out if you NEVER want kids....

But your choice of course and not knocking ya but, how old are ya if ya dont mind me asking?

sorry but I couldnt personally imagine life without my kids.....to each their own :)
I just turned 42

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heeeeeeeey.......wait a minute! Didn't you just sell a new 2013 Pro? Gotta be a story there you'd like to share with us fellow Doo laiders? Lol.
I did just sell a pro. Rode it 40 miles and the sled was easy to ride and fun but... I found It underpowered and not for me. I do have a snow check xm coming and I'm positive it will lay a beat down on the polaris. Also the first hill I climbed in cariboo basin I put 3 tracks on it. Then took a friends 2013 m800 up the same hill and way out climbed my own tracks. Both sleds were on first rides and under 50 miles. With me riding with all cats and mostly turbos I do t plan on getting outperformed every trip. Also I want a stock 2 stroke mountain sled and not going with a turbo so the xm 163"is my baby. Next weekend I'm off to revy on the xm and can't wait. I put 100 km already on the renegade already and love it.

Top Bottom