Remote Kill switch?

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out riding with my 8 year old son today and he does really well on the groomed trails...except for looking back to see if Dad is following. Not that he is riding unsafe or too fast, but on tighter trails and until I can get him to remember to check back once in awhile, is there any device I can rig onto his old Citation that would give me the ability to remotely kill the ignition by hitting a button. I know they have something for the little Gio quads but for a sled? Its ok when my wife is on her sled as he rides in between us, but we are going out a bit less without her recently. Anyone?

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was out riding with my 8 year old son today and he does really well on the groomed trails...except for looking back to see if Dad is following. Not that he is riding unsafe or too fast, but on tighter trails and until I can get him to remember to check back once in awhile, is there any device I can rig onto his old Citation that would give me the ability to remotely kill the ignition by hitting a button. I know they have something for the little Gio quads but for a sled? Its ok when my wife is on her sled as he rides in between us, but we are going out a bit less without her recently. Anyone?

3Built LLC - Remote Engine Shut-offs and Kill Switches.

looks like $80 for a pull start motor.

Top Bottom