Reliable dealer

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can somebody please suggest a dealer I can take my sled to get warranty work done in a timely fashion in central Alberta?? Red Deer and Rocky are already out so don't bother suggesting them. Maybe its just me but when I go to work for a 4 week hitch I expect my sled to be done when I get home! And done properly! I'm just gonna say F the warranty and start paying out of pocket for parts and fix it myself pretty soon.

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive from the Kootenays all the way up to Salmon Arm for my good service - Shuswap Extreme- Rory and Dustin. Motor, tunnel, bulkhead, electronics.
Had B&F in Grand Forks warranty my clutches. Reliable service has been otherwise hard to find.

Also dealt a bit with Willy at Chunk Motorsports just south of Calgary. He's also a cat dealer.

What's the problems? What sled do you ride?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drive from the Kootenays all the way up to Salmon Arm for my good service - Shuswap Extreme- Rory and Dustin. Motor, tunnel, bulkhead, electronics.
Had B&F in Grand Forks warranty my clutches. Reliable service has been otherwise hard to find.

Also dealt a bit with Willy at Chunk Motorsports just south of Calgary. He's also a cat dealer.

What's the problems? What sled do you ride?

Yes Old Bill and Son Ryan are good peeps In GF!! 13 hour drive from Red Deer though lol

Captain Undies

Reaction score
Can somebody please suggest a dealer I can take my sled to get warranty work done in a timely fashion in central Alberta?? Red Deer and Rocky are already out so don't bother suggesting them. Maybe its just me but when I go to work for a 4 week hitch I expect my sled to be done when I get home! And done properly! I'm just gonna say F the warranty and start paying out of pocket for parts and fix it myself pretty soon.

Go to Don at Dons speed parts in Wainright. They have been the best dealer that I have ever dealt with.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you bought the cat, fix it yerself, otherwise have fun with the kitty.

don't have that problem with the doo, hehe j/k

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
white knuckle motor-sports lloydminster very good service very nice people working there too

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya may have better luck saying how far you are willing to travel to fix the cat. me i wouldn't go far.

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya may have better luck saying how far you are willing to travel to fix the cat. me i wouldn't go far.

You're totally right, skidoos don't go far. Unless they're getting towed behind my cat...

I also like that stuck picture you got there, looks like you're Doo'in it alright.

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well since my original post on the topic the dealer in Rocky has done nothing but impress me! And I have since refered a friend there where he bought a new M8. As any sledder would I acted out of emotion when I heard my sled may not be ready for an upcoming trip. So if you are in the Rocky area check out Blaire at Ralphs motorsports!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your ridin vale or mcbride you can drop it off at edson motorsports, my buddy is the new owner. He treat ya good :beer:

Top Bottom