Redwater Provincial Recreation Area

SnowDog

Reaction score
Can you ride horses in this area, or is it just for quads, sleds etc. Also are there any maps etc. for this area, any info. would be great...thx.

Last edited:

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea you can ride horses there. They have a designated trail system for them. I think the club name is redwater range riders. Look them up they should have a map

Sent from my iPhone using

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to ride out there on a horse unless like mentioned there is a totally separate area where the horse and quads/bikes wont be around each other.

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
REDWATER PROVINCIAL RECREATIONAL AREA.jpg This is a Garmin GPS MAP with tracks that I made allong with others of the Old Redwater Natural Area in 2008, the area South and West Outlind in Red is the Area that was Fenced off to keep ATV/UTV/Motor Bikes OUT of the area to allow for Horses and others that did not want to be in conflick with the the POWER MACHINES. I have never been in this area so I cannot help you with any trails that are in this riding area.

Good luck.

Bruce.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might work ok for you if she goes to ride there on the horse while ride the bike or quad at the same time in the other area.

Top Bottom