Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already have one sleeping over!!

:party2:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there, make sure you line up a babysitter early this time Emmaa. Imdoo'n just phoned me and said he's buying the first 3 rounds of shooters.:You_Rock:

what? i'm saving all my change now, for joey's sled. hell i thought that was a 1-900 number i dialed,

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there, make sure you line up a babysitter early this time Emmaa. Imdoo'n just phoned me and said he's buying the first 3 rounds of shooters.:You_Rock:

Haha I think it was Quadtrashin that bought a round of bazooka's for the group and the servers. $7 a piece won't forget the look at his bill. :yikes:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i may have to shoot you, you ole rascal.:d

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not alot interested in this it seems.....think of how cheap a night it'll be for you

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not alot interested in this it seems.....think of how cheap a night it'll be for you

heard that before. been to a few suds doo's with a very few peeps, hope ol 99 summit x has a few new stories. you never know who may show. :beer:

friggin no show

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If im in Red Deer at the time I will be there,hopefully it wont bomb like the last one,I would suggest somewhere other than Wildbills,That was a bad choice,the lounge beside it would work,If there is a band at Wildbills you wont be able to talk(Loud)
Hope I can make it!
catmando!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok emmaa have you set a definitive Date, time, and place? if so edit your first post to show it, might help. I will send out some PM to past attendees that don't quad so might not watch much yet. I would make a call and arrange for a group of 10, we can squeeze more in but won't be bad if fewer show up. Ok PM's going out now!!:beer: This place will come alive :cool:

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=99summitx;897020]Ok emmaa have you set a definitive Date, time, and place? if so edit your first post to show it, might help. I will send out some PM to past attendees that don't quad so might not watch much yet. I would make a call and arrange for a group of 10, we can squeeze more in but won't be bad if fewer show up. Ok PM's going out now!!:beer: This place will come alive :cool:[/QUOTE]

Done! :cheering:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok the toad it is, is this a tux afair or quadder grubby. :d

do i get a senior's stuck discount"? i have a new bottle of geritol, i may need a few sips to keep up, as ol trashy likes to give out the old knockout juice.
good times:d:beer:

friggin bar tabs.

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reservations are made for Oct 15 6:00 pm at Toad n Turtle......can always move to Bo's ;)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Reservations are made for Oct 15 6:00 pm at Toad n Turtle......can always move to Bo's ;)

Stick to your guns. Ppl will lose interest, if you try to change it. Or not make a solid decision.

Top Bottom