Red Deer Suds Buds campout

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And a bucket of bleach!!!

Hubby and I are planning on coming out for a day ride on Saturday.... what time you planning on heading out at?

will be there friday night to see the chit show and mabe participate lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys at the same lease site as the last campout?

In Estevan right now but should be home friday night. Would like to get out for a good day ride on Saturday and maybe Sunday too.

yeppers same one

FyreRyder

Reaction score
It sounds like you guys are sitting accross the fire from each other and talking through S&M rather than using your mouths.

I can just picture it, too drunk to make your mouth work but still able to pek out words on your phones...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are packed , took a little longer than we had hoped....Dam strippers put up quite a fight,who knew................................

Sedation is the reduction of irritability or agitation by administration of
sedative drugs, generally to facilitate a medical procedure or load strippers

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It sounds like you guys are sitting accross the fire from each other and talking through S&M rather than using your mouths.

I can just picture it, too drunk to make your mouth work but still able to pek out words on your phones...

x2.............

kellyandhislimo

RIP - March 16, 2023
Reaction score
damn rain, friggin rained out of work and wishing I had the trailer out there today. Coulda been gettin my drink on.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
damn rain, friggin rained out of work and wishing I had the trailer out there today. Coulda been gettin my drink on.
LOL...just made the bestest paralyzer...gonna be nice to get back to Alberta and sober up with regular arseholes to go quaddin...hahahaha. Gettin my drink on every day for the last 5 is killin me....

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calls all night at work and then a late one too. Not on the road yet (;

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably ride around 10 ish or so. not in any particular hurry to break anything before the big shheeet show,(good excuse though) tex ya better bring backup, kelzon says yer going down. shheeet i better get working on another sign.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell him its on like donkey kong.................. the po po will eat my roost of skeg........ clay ect...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably ride around 10 ish or so. not in any particular hurry to break anything before the big shheeet show,(good excuse though) tex ya better bring backup, kelzon says yer going down. shheeet i better get working on another sign.

I am bringing the Tex sign. Lol.

Text me if you guys need anything.
We hiting the road.
Will stop on Rocky.
780 984 2497

Top Bottom