red deer sud's buds beer night, oct 15

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is this a go or not ...?? The wife has been stockpiling hot sex............................................:chicken:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much you paying me to keep my mouth shut about it being free rzr? Lol i tell her your bragging she going to make you clean house, vacuum, and all that great stuff lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to head to bo's today, to get the low down on tickets. who is planning on attending.

tex 78
dave b
hurtin albertan
rzrgade and nancy?
kelly and beth

Last edited:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much you paying me to keep my mouth shut about it being free rzr? Lol i tell her your bragging she going to make you clean house, vacuum, and all that great stuff lol[/QUOT

You just cut your throat with that comment.........married to a carpenter.........who's told me many times a man needs to feel needed.............when's the new taps I got for my bathroom being installed............been a week now :)

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to be another week, all my tools are locked away in my trailer at the job lol, so your just going to have to wait.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
going to be another week, all my tools are locked away in my trailer at the job lol, so your just going to have to wait.

I'm sure we have a wrench in the garage.........don't think it's going to require hammers, saws etc...........mabey I'll have to get imdoo'n here ....... he's got plumber's crack !!!!:cool:

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMg........funny you should say that, when you typed your previous post i was contimplating that same idea, then thought back to the unforgettable horrors and nightmares that i had to endure that night while trying to wash that image form my noggin, it took copious amounts of hot sex, beer, and sour puss, to try to remove that image from my head, and to no avail i still have mental wounds from that day. Its going to take a bunch of therapy before i will ever be the same after that day... lol

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMg........funny you should say that, when you typed your previous post i was contimplating that same idea, then thought back to the unforgettable horrors and nightmares that i had to endure that night while trying to wash that image form my noggin, it took copious amounts of hot sex, beer, and sour puss, to try to remove that image from my head, and to no avail i still have mental wounds from that day. Its going to take a bunch of therapy before i will ever be the same after that day... lol

I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the plumber's crack on October 15th..................kinda miss it actually, would be nice to see it clean and not full of skeg.........I see I got a lovely email from our not so lovely team manager.........mabey she has somewhat of a schedule and we can possibly make it to this lovely event:D:D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yee haa!!!!! let the party begin

lots of cold beer, a little crack and some sleddin ladies it should be a gooder.

Last edited:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well unfortunatly we will not be able to consume a few cold beers and par-take in what will be a splended evening I'm sure............we apparently will be in Ardrossen for Hockey........have a blast folks.............and please post an pics for our enjoyment

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk!! You tards!!! Ya gotta message me when things are a happenin. In!!

Pecos

Reaction score
It seems I can never pass up a good pi$$up.......The only thing stopping me will be if any of the 4 kids in hockey are playing that night.....

Top Bottom