Recommend me some new shocks?!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So now that I have the fix kit installed in My 09 Dragon and it's running strong and I am confident with its reliability, it's time to address the shock issue. I am tired of having my front end dropping in every hold and wondering if my stock Walker Evans shocks need to be replaced before every trip. I would prefer a shock with a spring. What is the major difference between the Assualt shocks, and the base rmk ridefx shocks? Both a good alternative route? Also any other shocks I should consider? The front end is the main concern at the moment.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You could get your walker evans recharged, or just go to a piggy back and be done with them ;)

Sooley

Reaction score
You can send those stick shocks to Fabcraft and, have them revalved and, piggy back installed for adjustability. Kind of a off season mod though.

Sparky's

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The fx Ryde shocks work well I have them on my 08 700 rmk. Cheapest way to try them is find used set and see other wise it $1000+ even walkers coils or fox floats

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
You can pick up a set of w.e coil overs off a pro pretty cheap. I had them on my 09 d8 and they're a huge upgrade from stock. I'm running evol-r's now and I love em'

Sent from my iPhone using

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could go with 10 assault walker Evans, they are adjustable coilovers. In terms of aftermarket, I'm going with exit x1s.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can pick up a set of w.e coil overs off a pro pretty cheap. I had them on my 09 d8 and they're a huge upgrade from stock. I'm running evol-r's now and I love em'

Know anyone who as any? Or what they cost from the dealership?

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
If you look in the for sale section on Snowest you might find some. There always seems to be guys upgrading their pro shocks.

Top Bottom