Recent Thefts

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a 3 place enclosed trailer with my brother this year. I think I'll look at splitting the cost of a GPS Asset tracker with him just to increase the possibility of recovery. In the summer we'll do rock, paper, scissors to see who's bike it goes on. :)

Anyone have any experience with a GPS asset tracker for their bike, sled or trailer?

I was looking around and found these 2 sites.

Not tooooo expensive but no coverage if the asset does not have a clear view for satellites. This would be better suited for the trailer. The discount pricing for multiple units is not much of a motivator though.

omniscout | locate.protect.relax. This one says that it does not need a clear view of the sky to track. Would be nice if they had a price somewhere.

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea. I think I will be going this route as well, but I have not started looking in to it yet. I guess this is a good kick in the ass as any.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn`t see or notice if these units run off the bike/atv battery or a battery of its own. I was just thinking about it for the sled too but the sled has no battery.

Top Bottom