Reasonably priced sled wrap

skidoo6100

Reaction score
Since i'll be keeping my 15 pro for another year due to the terrible used sled prices, i'd like to get a wrap... Nothing crazy and bright green but something to make my sled look a bit different than everyone else. Started looking this morning and the going rate for a full sled kit is around 700 bucks...ouch. Seems steep for stickers...

Where has everyone been getting there sled wraps from? And do you get what you pay for?

Quattroman

Reaction score
Keep in mind you get what you pay for.

I bought a cheap wrap for $250ish the first year i got my proclimb and by the end of the season the vinyl was cracking and chipping and did not hold up well with the tree branch scuffs and the hot engine under cold plastics temp changes. I peeled it all off and bought a couple yards of higher end 3m vinyl sheets of the pattern i wanted, then prep'd the plastic properly and 3 seasons later its still holding up great.

If you want a one off design, The Decal Den has done some great work on previous projects, but yea, itll be $700 or more.

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got mine from sledwraps.com in the states it was 600

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E-sticky out of i believe Ontario did a full custom wrap for my pro climb. was a full sled with top of tunnel and it was 440 to my door in about 2 weeks. after the first season not a single corner peeling and still looks brand new and trust me it has seen its fair share of trees. put about 1000 miles on it last season. his website isnt the best but he is really helpful over email or his social media pages.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
E-sticky out of i believe Ontario did a full custom wrap for my pro climb. was a full sled with top of tunnel and it was 440 to my door in about 2 weeks. after the first season not a single corner peeling and still looks brand new and trust me it has seen its fair share of trees. put about 1000 miles on it last season. his website isnt the best but he is really helpful over email or his social media pages.

I'll second E-sticky. Used them on my previous sled and will be using them on my current one as well. Awesome price and great quality

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You just missed out on a sale at SCS for haydays. It was 20% off. A full wrap, tunnel, gas tank etc. came to $400.00 american. I installed a Arctic FX wrap back in 09, it had good quality as I saw the sled last year and it still looked good. Like most have said you get what you pay for.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another one spiralus Mark built s custom one for me and it was great. Gonna do another this season I think.

busted2x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever priced out having a graphic shop do a custom wrap? Was thinking it might be cheaper, and unique at least.

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever priced out having a graphic shop do a custom wrap? Was thinking it might be cheaper, and unique at least.
I think it might cost more, they're probably not gonna have the templates so they'll have to make or buy them. Also the material sled wrap companies manufacture is tested and specific to sled plastics. And these guys can built you a 100% custom wrap.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ill put in a third vote for e sticky, top quality wraps, canadian made and priced very reasonable, half the price of lime nine, and can customize to suit your preference

Reactions: Dmf

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it might cost more, they're probably not gonna have the templates so they'll have to make or buy them. Also the material sled wrap companies manufacture is tested and specific to sled plastics. And these guys can built you a 100% custom wrap.

Now I've never priced it out, but our local Trimline has been doing wraps for years. And have the templates for a pile of sleds. Again, I've never used, or priced them out, but see them when we are picking up signs/decals for work.

Jsymes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I've never priced it out, but our local Trimline has been doing wraps for years. And have the templates for a pile of sleds. Again, I've never used, or priced them out, but see them when we are picking up signs/decals for work.
I've never priced it out either. Graphic shop could be cheaper it's possible..and if they have templates and experience then I can't see why they wouldn't be competitive. I just think on average most don't have the templates or experience. Not saying they couldn't tho.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a wrap made for my wife's Pro RMK by Kayle Murray at Classic Auto Graphics in Airdrie. It wasn't anything crazy (she wanted something modest, but he'll do whatever you like or dream something up), but it has held up really well over the past 3 years, and it wasn't very expensive, either - about $400 if I remember right. Their # is 403-971-8911. Hope this helps.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dmf

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spiralus did mine all custom it was very reasonably priced. I would check with Marc

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could go different and just remove all decals for the clean look. Did it for a few sleds and went "sleeper style".

Top Bottom