Rear super clamps on sale at PA

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a while so feel free to slam me if this has been posted already. Rear super clamps on sale at Princess Auto. 75 bucks. :d

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes just in store marked down. This was in Saskatoon as well. I think reg price was $139??

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sh!t I was in Lloydminster 2 days ago didnt notice but didnt look

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do the rear ones work okay on the newer rails like Polaris is using where the tops of the rails are sloped upward to the rear axle instead of being parallel to the bottom of the rail?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They work great from what I am told. However cops in Valemont don`t like them and say you still need a strap to make 4 points of tie down. Or two superclamps.......
Just an FYI not to de-rail-there`s a whole other thread on this!

DV-ENT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they work great< we use them on the 2012 pro rmk. The po po dont bother you in Golden or Revy with them?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I have heard, they seem to be more concerned with checking for stolen sleds/trucks/trailers than stuff like how things are tied down-unless it's obviously unsafe. I know when I've been checked that's all they were concerned with. Not to say it would ever happen though.....

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was another recent thread on this topic,but I cant find it.............
UPDATE-Just went and picked up the last stock that the Lloyd store had on these for a fellow
member(he bought them out before I got some for myself......argggggg...
Saskatoon store shows 3 in stock if anyone in that area wants to snag them quick. Approx$37 on sale
right now,for the rears. Western Canada's main warehouse shows 450 more on order.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt they will be ordering more in to sell for $50. That is half of dealer cost. There is no money in that kind of marketing. Lol.

sledrs

Reaction score
there is 1 left in St. Johns!!! They won't be going on sale again till next spring.

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I highly doubt they will be ordering more in to sell for $50. That is half of dealer cost. There is no money in that kind of marketing. Lol.

The girl showed me the inventory computer screen to show me what was in stock where.
There is 450 more on order,I dont know when or what they will be priced at.
Do you think that Princess Auto's cost price is the same as a normall dealer?
NOT A CHANCE.
Can. tire has stuf on sale all the time @80% off and they are still making money.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The girl showed me the inventory computer screen to show me what was in stock where.
There is 450 more on order,I dont know when or what they will be priced at.
Do you think that Princess Auto's cost price is the same as a normall dealer?
NOT A CHANCE.
Can. tire has stuf on sale all the time @80% off and they are still making money.

I am very good friends of Randall and Donald Bowman. Trust me........they are not selling clamps to Princess Auto for anywhere near $50. No matter how many they order.:):beer:

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys, I did talk to head office about those 450 on order and was told they wont be in stores for a while and won't be on sale. Non in st john's or ontario, only rears left and I have the list as of this morning. Good luck Do they have pa in the states, HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Top Bottom