Really?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very common problem, I usually run my oil in between full and 3/4's only had this problem on hills and long fast road runs, just check the oil and air filter before every ride and you'll be fine....also check your oil seal where your drive shaft connects to your tranny/engine....seems I have to replace mine again....only have 600km on the bike :realmad:[/QUOTEWhen u put in a new seal take out 1/8 of the lip spring .. keeps the seal lips tighter. Since I did this I haven't replaced the seal... Used to do it 2 to 3 times a year

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very common problem, I usually run my oil in between full and 3/4's only had this problem on hills and long fast road runs, just check the oil and air filter before every ride and you'll be fine....also check your oil seal where your drive shaft connects to your tranny/engine....seems I have to replace mine again....only have 600km on the bike :realmad:[/QUOTEWhen u put in a new seal take out 1/8 of the lip spring .. keeps the seal lips tighter. Since I did this I haven't replaced the seal... Used to do it 2 to 3 times a year

Was hoping for a punch line... Lol.

And yeah, the seal in the back where it goes to the rear diff is going on mine too, starting to see a bit of sweating of oil there... Oh well, nothing a good job can't fix.

Top Bottom