polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first time ive ever seen it ...rcmp were at atlas staging area this afternoon
check sleds for insurance registration and of course for stolen sleds

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good for your buddy uf he gets ticketed HE should have insurance at least, its $40 to $50 what he burns in fule for the day. You better hope he doesnt hit you with his machine because your insurance will have to cover.

skylinegtr

Reaction score
Good for your buddy uf he gets ticketed HE should have insurance at least, its $40 to $50 what he burns in fule for the day. You better hope he doesnt hit you with his machine because your insurance will have to cover.

40 or 50 hey could you tell me what insurance company you are with so everyone on this site could save alittle cash!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so my friend has no insurance what would happen if he gets caught?

No offence.... But if your buddy has NO insurance, he won"t ride. It's like pulling over a drunk, and saying, " your impaired, but you can drive home"

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one fo these days, they are going to find my stolen sled. New thread every 2nd day here about someone's sleds getting stolen. I hope they eventually catch a few bad guys.

Wouldn't bother me at all if I had to show registration 4-5 times a year if it meant that they recovered most of the stolen sleds.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
one fo these days, they are going to find my stolen sled. New thread every 2nd day here about someone's sleds getting stolen. I hope they eventually catch a few bad guys.

Wouldn't bother me at all if I had to show registration 4-5 times a year if it meant that they recovered most of the stolen sleds.

I agree. We all work hard for our toys. What's a few more bucks for insurance and registration. My yamaha rhino that was Pimped out was stolen. Had it insured luckily. Only got 17500 back which was a kick to the junk. I hope they catch any sh1thead who steals stuff

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Fuzz were at the Blindman Staging area on Friday as well! Busted some guy with a camper strapped down on a trailer hauling a quad on trailer too!

Even the Fuzz are doing more to make the Gov some extra money! Maybe they can use some of this money to clean our friggin rutted up city streets soon!

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were checked twice last year out at sylvan lake. one by the staging area and two on sleds out in the middle of the lake.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is your ride that bad that you have to keep knocking others just so you can feel good about yourself??:nono:

have you nothing better to do. i have ridden with polarice and he gives better than he gets, if you take it serious you definitely have your own problems. maybe get a funny bone, and cheer up if you can.:rolleyes:

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup, I have insurance on all 4 sleds,and plates on 3, 1 never leaves the farm.
have never been stopped with a snowmobile since starting riding in 1967.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so my friend has no insurance what would happen if he gets caught?

No registration is $175 ive seen them be leinient without plates on offroad vehicles.........but no insurance is usually not a small deal. If your cought on the highway without insurance its about $3500 court appearance and whatever the judge feels appropriate dummy tax! This is however for trucks I dont see how this changes for sleds?? Basic PL/PD is a must and all of $200 a year. Others feel free to chime in im curious if anyone has ever been cought on a sled without insurance??

Top Bottom